Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis/Cincinnati updates

Featured Replies

Closer than I expected..It would be nice to see UC get the upset...

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, well for your sake I hope it stays interesting then. :lol:

I doubt it...

  • Author

I don't know how you do it GT, I have a hard enough time watching this team casually. :lol:

 

I know Memphis is #2 for a reason, but my goodness.

GT, what do you think about UC's coach?

I think he's a very good coach with a marginal and inexperienced roster...

I think he's a very good coach with a marginal and inexperienced roster...

 

I agree. I am sure in the coming years he will be fine..How is UC on recruiting next year?

I agree. I am sure in the coming years he will be fine..How is UC on recruiting next year?

 

Two very good 4* players in Yancy Gates and Cashmere Wright. 3 spots left to fill in the spring...

Two very good 4* players in Yancy Gates and Cashmere Wright. 3 spots left to fill in the spring...

 

Gates is a good player..

Gates is a good player..

 

I've seen Cash a few times as well, and I love his game. Very athletic scoring PG that put 30 on Oak Hill last week...

I've seen Cash a few times as well, and I love his game. Very athletic scoring PG that put 30 on Oak Hill last week...

 

Hopefully those two can help get UC back to where they need to be..

Hopefully those two can help get UC back to where they need to be..

They should also get former Burger Boy PF Mike Williams back from injury. Things should be much better...

9-1 UC run cuts it to 68-62...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.