Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis/Cincinnati updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can the Cats keep this close?

 

 

No...

  • Author

11-6 Memphis, 15 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

No, I won't keep doing updates if this gets out of control. :lol:

 

I just figured if anyone was watching it, I would start a thread.

I hope this one doesn't get too ugly....

 

It will...

  • Author
It will...

 

:lol:

 

21-11 Memphis, 11 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

We have Boston/Detroit on ESPN

 

and

 

Lebron and the Cavs against the Knicks on FSN Ohio. Just in case anyone wants to switch around. :lol:

:lol:

 

21-11 Memphis, 11 minutes to go in 1st half.

We have Boston/Detroit on ESPN

 

and

 

Lebron and the Cavs against the Knicks on FSN Ohio. Just in case anyone wants to switch around. :lol:

 

Turn it over to that and check out Rondo..

  • Author

24-14 Memphis 8 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

I wonder if Cincinnati and Kentucky played if the teams would combine for 50 turnovers. :lol:

  • Author

Memphis 33-32 at the half. :scared::scared:

 

 

I SMELL SHOCKER!! :p:ylsuper:

  • Author
:scared:

 

Was wondering if you switched on the game to get a score. :lol:

Was wondering if you switched on the game to get a score. :lol:

Busy running the in game blog for the UC Rivals site. Can't turn it off if I wanted to... :lol:

  • Author
Busy running the in game blog for the UC Rivals site. Can't turn it off if I wanted to... :lol:

 

Oh, well for your sake I hope it stays interesting then. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.