Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who played the toughest schedule?

Featured Replies

Actually I think Belfry would have a good chance at beating NCC and Beechwood.

 

I said compete...but I think in the end, NoKY would have gotten them. IMHO

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think Belfry would have a good chance at beating NCC and Beechwood.

 

 

It wouldn't surprise me based on their Massey ratings.

I said compete...but I think in the end, NoKY would have gotten them. IMHO

 

Having watched all 3 teams this season I highly doubt that the Pirates would go 0-2 against them.

 

NewCath lost to a very physical Fort Campbell team and Belfry is nothing if not physical. That Belfry defense impressed me against the speedy and physical team from Central.

You're right about NewCath -- I deleted it in error on my list...

 

...are you forgetting Russell in 2005 (2A State Champs) and 2006 (2A State Runners-up, but best "true" 2A team in 2006)? Also, Belfry in 2003 and 2004 (2A State Champs)

 

...Eastern Kentucky has and will continue to compete against the more affluent "Triangle" teams...

 

Just a note -- send us some of your higher paying jobs and we'll compete with you "year in and year out"...;)

...are you forgetting Russell in 2005 (2A State Champs) and 2006 (2A State Runners-up, but best "true" 2A team in 2006)? Also, Belfry in 2003 and 2004 (2A State Champs)

 

Nope, hard nosed football teams. Got to see Russell up close and personal in thier narrow playoff win over Newport in 2005.

 

 

Just a note -- send us some of your higher paying jobs and we'll compete with you "year in and year out"...;)

 

:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.