Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek 87 Montgomery County 68

Featured Replies

Final from the KY Bank Classic. TC, who will probably struggle somewhat in the loaded 11th, handles Montgomery.

The Indians allowed Creek to shoot over 70% from the field in the 2nd half... They simply ran out of gas after the big win at Clark the night before.

I thought the Friday night game may have an effect on how MC would play since it was

I agree with you sidelinecoach. MC played a tough game on Friday night. I was just informed that starter Cody Curtis was playing on a broken toe. He didn't play the second half against Tates Creek. I believe this hurt MC in the outcome of the game

Montgomery County couldn't keep TC's guards out of the lane. MC needs to be able to beat teams like Tates Creek in order to gain respect. Many see the Clark County win as a huge win...although it is a district game and a rival MC shouldn't have a false sense of hope...Clark is simply mediocre this year due to the young team they have.

 

I think MC has the talent to win the big games...Are the players going to be tough enough in big games to hold on? The season still has a long way to go...I hope MC can win the big games in the future.

Montgomery County couldn't keep TC's guards out of the lane. MC needs to be able to beat teams like Tates Creek in order to gain respect. Many see the Clark County win as a huge win...although it is a district game and a rival MC shouldn't have a false sense of hope...Clark is simply mediocre this year due to the young team they have.

 

I think MC has the talent to win the big games...Are the players going to be tough enough in big games to hold on? The season still has a long way to go...I hope MC can win the big games in the future.

 

 

First of all Tates Creek is a very good team. They lost to Mason by single digits and played UHA even through 3 quarters. Also their guys were on fire shooting. Spalding was 8 for 8 and some of the shots were three's.

 

Second, starter Kaleb Curtis has been out all season with a broken hand and the guys taking his place in the starting lineup (Cody Curtis) sat out the second half because of injury. The Indians were only trailing by 3 at halftime.

 

I believe the Indians will get better as they are learning a completely new system this year and they have guys who have only have a few weeks of practice because the Indians made the second round of the football playoffs.

I saw both games, Montgomery was really fired up Friday night and didn't play with any enthusiasm at all Saturday . I didn't think either Clark or Montgomery played well at all Friday night .Tates Creek was a much better team than Montgomery Co on Sat. I'm not big on excuses.

I saw both games, Montgomery was really fired up Friday night and didn't play with any enthusiasm at all Saturday . I didn't think either Clark or Montgomery played well at all Friday night .Tates Creek was a much better team than Montgomery Co on Sat. I'm not big on excuses.

 

 

I agree Tates Creek is better they are a really talented team with at least two legit D-1 prospects.

Tough loss for the indians, but I think they will bounce back, I think they have the talent to beat tates creek and any other team you put in front of them if they are playing well

I agree Tates Creek is better they are a really talented team with at least two legit D-1 prospects.

 

I know Michael Sparks is attending VMI next year but who is the other one? Spalding? Very unlikely due to his size...NAIA at best.

 

TC gets beat to death in the 11th this year by teams like...Lexington Catholic, Scott County, Henry Clay, Madison Central, and possibly LCA or dunbar. The only way they hung tough with Mason County was because Sparks went for 44 that night...not going to happen every night.

 

MC needs to grow up and win those games. I question the toughness not the talent of Montgomery County.....TC was not the better team...MC just made them look that way.

 

No respect from me till they beat the Tates Creeks, Hazards, and other good teams...Madison Central is on the schedule I will be interested to see this one.

Agreed Lovemyball! Gotta get tough quick, or things are going to get tough for them!

First of all Tates Creek is a very good team. They lost to Mason by single digits and played UHA even through 3 quarters. Also their guys were on fire shooting. Spalding was 8 for 8 and some of the shots were three's.

 

Second, starter Kaleb Curtis has been out all season with a broken hand and the guys taking his place in the starting lineup (Cody Curtis) sat out the second half because of injury. The Indians were only trailing by 3 at halftime.

 

I believe the Indians will get better as they are learning a completely new system this year and they have guys who have only have a few weeks of practice because the Indians made the second round of the football playoffs.

 

Kaleb isnt even playing basketball this season for the indians.........

Kaleb isnt even playing basketball this season for the indians.........

 

His name is on the roster in every program I have seen this year. I assumed he would be back when he is healthy, could be wrong though.

I know Michael Sparks is attending VMI next year but who is the other one? Spalding? Very unlikely due to his size...NAIA at best.

 

.

 

 

The other is freshman guard Ryan Fucci. The kid dropped 19 on the Indians and received the star of the game award. He is going to be an awfully good ballplayer. I would even put him up there with Stenzel from GRC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.