December 16, 200718 yr Hey RP. 18? If you only knew. :walk: I know why.....are you including me in this identity-"less" card nation?
December 16, 200718 yr Didn't expect this one. Dayton, and then Purdue?? Petinio has to be losing it.. Padgett going down has really hurt U of L...
December 16, 200718 yr ^ I really don't think he is all that concerned right now...he knows that Padge, and Palacios will likely be back....knows that Caracter will be back, and now has Chichester....he knows that these games mean zilch.
December 16, 200718 yr ^ I really don't think he is all that concerned right now...he knows that Padge, and Palacios will likely be back....knows that Caracter will be back, and now has Chichester....he knows that these games mean zilch. That is true, but it's not good to lose back to back games to teams who he should beat. Dayton has a good record at 7-1, and Purdue does to at 5-2, but these are two game UofL can't lose. Come tourney time they will remember these...
December 16, 200718 yr ^ I really don't think he is all that concerned right now...he knows that Padge, and Palacios will likely be back....knows that Caracter will be back, and now has Chichester....he knows that these games mean zilch. Keep telling yourself that, who has UL beat this season that means anything? They might still get into the tourney but they are looking at their marquee out of conference win being what UNLV? I'm sorry but with their out of conference schedule they better win at least 10 in the Big East or they're looking at about a 7 seed.
December 16, 200718 yr Keep telling yourself that, who has UL beat this season that means anything? They might still get into the tourney but they are looking at their marquee out of conference win being what UNLV? I'm sorry but with their out of conference schedule they better win at least 10 in the Big East or they're looking at about a 7 seed. Exactly. They will see these games come March and it's going to hurt UofL. I agree again, if they don't win atleast 10 then they won't get that great of a seed..Injuries and things are hurting the Card's though, but I still think they should have won both of these last games..
December 16, 200718 yr These games mean zilch if you can back it up with strong play in the conference. However, this is the season that they have been pointing to for a few years now...the year they make their run. After this year, you will see T-Will (who is the problem for this team IMO), Caracter, Clark, Padgett, Palacios all exit.
December 16, 200718 yr That is true, but it's not good to lose back to back games to teams who he should beat. Dayton has a good record at 7-1, and Purdue does to at 5-2, but these are two game UofL can't lose. Come tourney time they will remember these... They'll still end up in the tourney..and if healthy get a 3-4 seed...these two gams will likely be forgotten by then.
December 16, 200718 yr Keep telling yourself that, who has UL beat this season that means anything? They might still get into the tourney but they are looking at their marquee out of conference win being what UNLV? I'm sorry but with their out of conference schedule they better win at least 10 in the Big East or they're looking at about a 7 seed. Do you think that I really care....I don't need to tell myself anything.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.