Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Playoffs Final Four

Featured Replies

  • Author

Scores after the Saturday Night Game

 

Huggs Thuggs (29 pts) at Louisville Legends (0 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (0 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (14 pts)

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really glad I made that last minute switch and put Fred Taylor in the starting lineup.

Great season CD. Go win the title for the NORTH!!!

Great season CD. Go win the title for the NORTH!!!

 

Same to you GT. Always fun, competitive games when we square off. We'll bring the title back... :thumb:

Same to you GT. Always fun, competitive games when we square off. We'll bring the title back... :thumb:

 

:fight::fight::fight::fight:

:fight::fight::fight::fight:

The North had the two highest semi totals... :p

The North had the two highest semi totals... :p

 

True

 

Interesting stat, if I played either your team or Cdirty's team every week of the season I would be 9 and 6 against both teams. :banana: Its going to be a tough final, with all the teams wrapping up division and home field, the question is who is going to make the right or lucky moves to win.

True

 

Interesting stat, if I played either your team or Cdirty's team every week of the season I would be 9 and 6 against both teams. :banana: Its going to be a tough final, with all the teams wrapping up division and home field, the question is who is going to make the right or lucky moves to win.

 

You nailed it right there. :lol:

 

It should be a heck of a matchup and could really go either way. Whatever happens, it's been another great season playing in by far the best league I have ever been in. Another awesome year by everybody, especially Godot.

 

Just a stat for you to think about LC: The top 7 highest scoring outputs this year belong to the Northern Division. We'll try and make it 8 next weekend. :D

  • Author

Sunday Scores

 

Huggs Thuggs (69 pts) at Louisville Legends (82 pts) - FINAL

Richmond Outsiders (58 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (67 pts) -FINAL

  • Author

The Legends (12-3) and the Wings (11-4) will meet in Bluegrass Bowl Five.

 

Good Luck guys.

Great season CD. Go win the title for the NORTH!!!

 

Same to you GT. Always fun, competitive games when we square off. We'll bring the title back... :thumb:

 

You mean KEEP the title in the North:D

 

Seriously, great year guys, way to carry on the North's dominance.:thumb:

 

CD, Good Luck

Be sure to save me a game program.

Sunday Scores

 

Huggs Thuggs (69 pts) at Louisville Legends (82 pts) - FINAL

Richmond Outsiders (58 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (67 pts) -FINAL

 

I hate snow!! :irked:

I hate snow!! :irked:

 

I agree it really hurt you Brady. It also hurt me with Winslow and Lee Evans, the Buf and Cleveland game was bad. I really thought after saturday that Chad Johnson not coming down with the ball for TD and SF was going to cost me. Between the amount yards, the points for the TD and the extra point because I have Graham, It cost me at least ten points on that play.

I agree it really hurt you Brady. It also hurt me with Winslow and Lee Evans, the Buf and Cleveland game was bad. I really thought after saturday that Chad Johnson not coming down with the ball for TD and SF was going to cost me. Between the amount yards, the points for the TD and the extra point because I have Graham, It cost me at least ten points on that play.

I know the Cleveland game hurt me in another fantasy league I'm in. Did I tell you I HATE SNOW!!!! :mad:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.