Boone Co. vs NewCath Predictions

Boone by 12. Pangallo is a fine guard, but I think Boone has the edge in their guards and depth. Their guards can defend well and should be able to limit three-point opportunities by Connor. Boone has 6'6 Earls, 6'5 McFarland, 6'3" Cotton, and 6'2" Krohman and Flannery. After graduating Kiernan, what size does NC have? Walton tried to beat Boone by shooting threes, and Earls had his way inside, and Boone's depth wore them down. I think Boone will do well to play man-to-man instead of zone in this one. Boone may have too many weapons.

Boone by 12. Will the football players be back for this game? If so, look for Bogle to lock someone down on defense.

Football players were back last week against Walton, except Bogle. I think he's back for this game. Not sure how much PT he will get. Boone also has some other very good defenders.

I wouldn't think NCC would have the football players back after just completing their season on Saturday???? Even if they are they wouldn't be ready!

Boone at full stength NCC missing an inside game! Boone by 8. They can focus on Connor but Lipscomb can heat it up too.