Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co. vs NewCath Predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this one? Anybody think Boone might try some gimmick defenses to stop Jeramie Connor's 3 point onslaught from happening again? I would think he will have a hand in his face all night? I think Boone by 4.

Should be a great match up between Pangallo and Gabbard. I will take Boone by 5...65-60. Boone's depth should wear NewCath down and allow them to hold on down the stretch.

I would think the lane will be open for NCC. I would have a player with no help responsibilities with a hand in Connor's face all night.

Boone by 12. Pangallo is a fine guard, but I think Boone has the edge in their guards and depth. Their guards can defend well and should be able to limit three-point opportunities by Connor. Boone has 6'6 Earls, 6'5 McFarland, 6'3" Cotton, and 6'2" Krohman and Flannery. After graduating Kiernan, what size does NC have? Walton tried to beat Boone by shooting threes, and Earls had his way inside, and Boone's depth wore them down. I think Boone will do well to play man-to-man instead of zone in this one. Boone may have too many weapons.

Boone Co. 64-57.

Boone by 10

Boone by 12. Will the football players be back for this game? If so, look for Bogle to lock someone down on defense.

Boone by 12. Will the football players be back for this game? If so, look for Bogle to lock someone down on defense.

 

Football players were back last week against Walton, except Bogle. I think he's back for this game. Not sure how much PT he will get. Boone also has some other very good defenders.

Boone is very fast and deep this year. I will say 66-56 Boone.

I wouldn't think NCC would have the football players back after just completing their season on Saturday???? Even if they are they wouldn't be ready!

Boone at full stength NCC missing an inside game! Boone by 8. They can focus on Connor but Lipscomb can heat it up too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.