Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Caracter suspended

Featured Replies

This is what bothers me most about this whole situation. This kid was some what broken well before ever coming to UofL. He apparently has no respect for himself, team or coach. It is truly sad because this kid has been given an opportunity of a lifetime and all he manages to do is screw it up. I blame his him, parents, prior coaches for letting him get away with stuff and not ever suffering any consequences....look where it has got him today.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what bothers me most about this whole situation. This kid was some what broken well before ever coming to UofL. He apparently has no respect for himself, team or coach. It is truly sad because this kid has been given an opportunity of a lifetime and all he manages to do is screw it up. I blame his him, parents, prior coaches for letting him get away with stuff and not ever suffering any consequences....look where it has got him today.

 

I don't know who to blame because I don't know his situation. But I have never thought he was a good fit with Pitino. He was overweight and has been in some trouble. Pitino won't put up with it. That being said he can turn a corner and be a great basketball player.

I know it is a team decision, but Rick, I would think, is pretty close to the end of his rope with the young man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.