Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Farm Bureau Classic

Featured Replies

Will anyone else be there? I'll be in Row E of section 120 for all three sessions.

Will anyone else be there? I'll be in Row E of section 120 for all three sessions.

 

Ill be there for evening session row a .

Ill be there for evening session row a .

 

Row A !! Nice !! Ill be there ......

So can anybody from the Pikeville area tell me some good eating there in Pikeville,I prefer Italian if possible and what hotels are there .Thanks in advance for any help.

So can anybody from the Pikeville area tell me some good eating there in Pikeville,I prefer Italian if possible and what hotels are there .Thanks in advance for any help.
If you like Italian go to Chirico's ........ There is a new Hampton Inn that may open this week and is walking distance from the Expo .... If not Holiday Inn Express .....

If you've not had a chance to see the East KY Expo Center you will be surprised at how nice of a facility it is.

Chirico's is downtown short walk from Expo. Glad to see people from from other parts of the state to come into town. Pikeville is growing and with new buildings and the college expansion is becoming a very nice town. The Expo Center is beautiful place for a basketball game. Enjoy and Good Luck to all teams.

  • Author

El Azul Grande is a very short drive from the Expo... My personal favorite place to eat.

El Azul Grande is a very short drive from the Expo... My personal favorite place to eat.

I agree but Mexican ........ Great Mexican ......

I'm prolly going since I'll be in Pikeville anyway but we'll have to see if business won't hold me up til tipoff for the games.

I'm prolly going since I'll be in Pikeville anyway but we'll have to see if business won't hold me up til tipoff for the games.
Sounds like a plan ... Can't wait to see these games ...
If you like Italian go to Chirico's ........ There is a new Hampton Inn that may open this week and is walking distance from the Expo .... If not Holiday Inn Express .....

 

Chirico's is outstanding...it is downtown in the Pinson Hotel Building...as others have said, a very short walk to and from the Expo Center.

Who is Scott County playing? They're still playing TBA on the KHSAA website. Also, does anyone have the correct gametimes?

So whats the weather calling for in Pikeville Saturday.Here in Maysville is not suppose to be pretty.:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.