Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath 86 St Henry 63

Featured Replies

CCH continues there good play.Look foward to seeing you Friday night in Maysville.

  • Author
CCH continues there good play.Look foward to seeing you Friday night in Maysville.

 

NOW the CCH faithful can focus all their attention on Friday. :thumb:

Was this a 20 pt game that ended up at 13 or was it an 8 point game that ended up at 13?

  • Author
Was this a 20 pt game that ended up at 13 or was it an 8 point game that ended up at 13?

 

I took the score off KHSAA. I will let the experts handle that question.

If you comapre scores and i wouldnt advise people to,This means Our St. Pat Saints might be better than we think as CCH only beat St. Henry by 7 more points.

Read this score and thought that maybe Theoldguys eye sight and memory was going bad, as I could have sworn the score was something like 86 to 63, but then went to the CovCath Stats and I proved to myself that I wasn't losing my mind...

 

If a mod reads this, please change the score....to 86-63.....

 

Sometimes you hear people say the game was closer than the score, well this game wasn't as close as the score reads..

 

Funniest thing that happened in the game was when St. Henry took a 4-2 lead in the first minute of the game, and the St. Henry fans yelled to the Crazies that they were overrated. A minute or two later, the Crazies yelled something to the St. Henry fans about their team, and the St. Henry fans yell back that they weren't even rated! Funniest line I think I have every heard from a visiting team.....but a very real knock on the St. Henry team, by their very own fans.....

 

Great job again Crazies! The 2008 Senior Class of CovCath is outstanding.......

 

Mitch Shover impressed the heck out of me tonight with his "D". At one point in the game, he must have had two or three steal in a row from the St. Henry point guard while he was trying to dribble the ball upcourt...

 

Luke Maile again had a big night shooting, as did Michael Grimes....

 

CovCath played a lot of players, or the score could have been a whole lot worse....

Read this score and thought that maybe Theoldguys eye sight and memory was going bad, as I could have sworn the score was something like 86 to 63, but then went to the CovCath Stats and I proved to myself that I wasn't losing my mind...

 

If a mod reads this, please change the score....to 86-63.....

 

Sometimes you hear people say the game was closer than the score, well this game wasn't as close as the score reads..

 

Funniest thing that happened in the game was when St. Henry took a 4-2 lead in the first minute of the game, and the St. Henry fans yelled to the Crazies that they were overrated. A minute or two later, the Crazies yelled something to the St. Henry fans about their team, and the St. Henry fans yell back that they weren't even rated! Funniest line I think I have every heard from a visiting team.....but a very real knock on the St. Henry team, by their very own fans.....

 

Great job again Crazies! The 2008 Senior Class of CovCath is outstanding.......

 

Mitch Shover impressed the heck out of me tonight with his "D". At one point in the game, he must have had two or three steal in a row from the St. Henry point guard while he was trying to dribble the ball upcourt...

 

Luke Maile again had a big night shooting, as did Michael Grimes....

 

CovCath played a lot of players, or the score could have been a whole lot worse....

 

That sounds a little more like it.:thumb::D

Read this score and thought that maybe Theoldguys eye sight and memory was going bad, as I could have sworn the score was something like 86 to 63, but then went to the CovCath Stats and I proved to myself that I wasn't losing my mind...

 

If a mod reads this, please change the score....to 86-63.....

 

Sometimes you hear people say the game was closer than the score, well this game wasn't as close as the score reads..

 

Funniest thing that happened in the game was when St. Henry took a 4-2 lead in the first minute of the game, and the St. Henry fans yelled to the Crazies that they were overrated. A minute or two later, the Crazies yelled something to the St. Henry fans about their team, and the St. Henry fans yell back that they weren't even rated! Funniest line I think I have every heard from a visiting team.....but a very real knock on the St. Henry team, by their very own fans.....

 

Great job again Crazies! The 2008 Senior Class of CovCath is outstanding.......

 

Mitch Shover impressed the heck out of me tonight with his "D". At one point in the game, he must have had two or three steal in a row from the St. Henry point guard while he was trying to dribble the ball upcourt...

 

Luke Maile again had a big night shooting, as did Michael Grimes....

 

CovCath played a lot of players, or the score could have been a whole lot worse....

 

 

:thumb: Changed it for you.

:thumb: Changed it for you.

 

Thank you......:D

Looks like now Cov. Cath can figure a game plan for Maysville! Congrats on win though, be ready on friday!

Cov Cath is the early favorite to win the 9th Region but JMO.

Cov Cath is the early favorite to win the 9th Region but JMO.

 

Is there a doubt after their start??

Mitch Shover impressed the heck out of me tonight with his "D". At one point in the game, he must have had two or three steal in a row from the St. Henry point guard while he was trying to dribble the ball upcourt...

 

....

 

Sounds like it wasn't just Mitch stealing the ball as CCH was credited with 19 of them.

Sounds like it wasn't just Mitch stealing the ball as CCH was credited with 19 of them.

 

While I will agree with you that it just wasn't Mitch, but the way Mitch was stealing from the St. Henry guard dribbling up the court, I was afraid that someone would be calling the cops.... :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.