Cov Cath 86 St Henry 63

Read this score and thought that maybe Theoldguys eye sight and memory was going bad, as I could have sworn the score was something like 86 to 63, but then went to the CovCath Stats and I proved to myself that I wasn't losing my mind...

If a mod reads this, please change the score....to 86-63.....

Sometimes you hear people say the game was closer than the score, well this game wasn't as close as the score reads..

Funniest thing that happened in the game was when St. Henry took a 4-2 lead in the first minute of the game, and the St. Henry fans yelled to the Crazies that they were overrated. A minute or two later, the Crazies yelled something to the St. Henry fans about their team, and the St. Henry fans yell back that they weren't even rated! Funniest line I think I have every heard from a visiting team.....but a very real knock on the St. Henry team, by their very own fans.....

Great job again Crazies! The 2008 Senior Class of CovCath is outstanding.......

Mitch Shover impressed the heck out of me tonight with his "D". At one point in the game, he must have had two or three steal in a row from the St. Henry point guard while he was trying to dribble the ball upcourt...

Luke Maile again had a big night shooting, as did Michael Grimes....

CovCath played a lot of players, or the score could have been a whole lot worse....

Read this score and thought that maybe Theoldguys eye sight and memory was going bad, as I could have sworn the score was something like 86 to 63, but then went to the CovCath Stats and I proved to myself that I wasn't losing my mind...

Sometimes you hear people say the game was closer than the score, well this game wasn't as close as the score reads..

Funniest thing that happened in the game was when St. Henry took a 4-2 lead in the first minute of the game, and the St. Henry fans yelled to the Crazies that they were overrated. A minute or two later, the Crazies yelled something to the St. Henry fans about their team, and the St. Henry fans yell back that they weren't even rated! Funniest line I think I have every heard from a visiting team.....but a very real knock on the St. Henry team, by their very own fans.....

Mitch Shover impressed the heck out of me tonight with his "D". At one point in the game, he must have had two or three steal in a row from the St. Henry point guard while he was trying to dribble the ball upcourt...

CovCath played a lot of players, or the score could have been a whole lot worse....

That sounds a little more like it.:thumb::D

:thumb: Changed it for you.

Sounds like it wasn't just Mitch stealing the ball as CCH was credited with 19 of them.

Sounds like it wasn't just Mitch stealing the ball as CCH was credited with 19 of them.

While I will agree with you that it just wasn't Mitch, but the way Mitch was stealing from the St. Henry guard dribbling up the court, I was afraid that someone would be calling the cops.... :D