Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 66 OSU 55

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Diebler is the man for OSU.

 

Lawson did not play tonight for the Heels. He could play this Saturday against UK.

 

I know a lot of people don't like Tyler Hansbrough for whatever reason but he plays so hard. If he didn't play harder than everybody on the floor he would be useless.

 

Don't get your hopes up to high from the score UK fans...

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree about Hansbrough, he plays so hard and with so much passion. You have to at least respect that!

Psycho T is a joy to watch at this level...

Don't get your hopes up to high from the score UK fans...

 

Much like UNC fans shouldnt get their hopes up that they'll win the ACC this year.. national championship this year.. IMO, Duke smashes this Tarheel team.

 

I am very impressed with Hansbrough though. He is most def. the heart and soul of UNC.

  • Author
Much like UNC fans shouldnt get their hopes up that they'll win the ACC this year.. national championship this year.. IMO, Duke smashes this Tarheel team.

 

I am very impressed with Hansbrough though. He is most def. the heart and soul of UNC.

 

Really?

  • Author
Yes, in my opinion.. yes.

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

 

Easiest arguement i've ever made... lol

Final.

 

Diebler is the man for OSU.

 

Lawson did not play tonight for the Heels. He could play this Saturday against UK.

 

I know a lot of people don't like Tyler Hansbrough for whatever reason but he plays so hard. If he didn't play harder than everybody on the floor he would be useless.

Don't get your hopes up to high from the score UK fans...

 

Uh, what?

  • Author
Uh, what?

 

Uh, what?

 

Oh my mistake, I was being a rational UNC basketball fan. Silly me...

 

Everybody knows Psycho T is not blessed with the sweet jump shot & the athletic ability. He plays on pure heart & emotion & for that reason & that reason only, he is one of the best players in college basketball. So like I said, if he did not play harder than anybody in the college game, he would be useless, but since he does, he's one of the best. :thumb:

I am not s big Hansbrough fan but you have to love the way he plays the game.

Uh, what?

 

Oh my mistake, I was being a rational UNC basketball fan. Silly me...

 

Everybody knows Psycho T is not blessed with the sweet jump shot & the athletic ability. He plays on pure heart & emotion & for that reason & that reason only, he is one of the best players in college basketball. So like I said, if he did not play harder than anybody in the college game, he would be useless, but since he does, he's one of the best. :thumb:

 

Quite possibly the most absurd thing I've ever read on this board.

  • Author
Quite possibly the most absurd thing I've ever read on this board.

 

Thanks...I strive for perfection.

While I dont think he's completely useless, heart and soul does alot for him in this game. I dont think he's a great shooter or anything, but he does have some good low post moves, and I think he's a good rebounder!

  • Author
While I dont think he's completely useless, heart and soul does alot for him in this game. I dont think he's a great shooter or anything, but he does have some good low post moves, and I think he's a good rebounder!

 

Maybe "useless" was the wrong word but it's easy to see what I mean & I'm kind of surprised to get an argument from a fellow UNC fan who should know how Hansbrough plays the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.