UNC 66 OSU 55

youknowme

Final.

Diebler is the man for OSU.

Lawson did not play tonight for the Heels. He could play this Saturday against UK.

I know a lot of people don't like Tyler Hansbrough for whatever reason but he plays so hard. If he didn't play harder than everybody on the floor he would be useless.

Don't get your hopes up to high from the score UK fans...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Much like UNC fans shouldnt get their hopes up that they'll win the ACC this year.. national championship this year.. IMO, Duke smashes this Tarheel team.

I am very impressed with Hansbrough though. He is most def. the heart and soul of UNC.

Much like UNC fans shouldnt get their hopes up that they'll win the ACC this year.. national championship this year.. IMO, Duke smashes this Tarheel team.

I am very impressed with Hansbrough though. He is most def. the heart and soul of UNC.

Really?

Final.

Diebler is the man for OSU.

Lawson did not play tonight for the Heels. He could play this Saturday against UK.

I know a lot of people don't like Tyler Hansbrough for whatever reason but he plays so hard. If he didn't play harder than everybody on the floor he would be useless.

Uh, what?

Uh, what?

Uh, what?

Oh my mistake, I was being a rational UNC basketball fan. Silly me...

Everybody knows Psycho T is not blessed with the sweet jump shot & the athletic ability. He plays on pure heart & emotion & for that reason & that reason only, he is one of the best players in college basketball. So like I said, if he did not play harder than anybody in the college game, he would be useless, but since he does, he's one of the best. :thumb:

Uh, what?

Oh my mistake, I was being a rational UNC basketball fan. Silly me...

Everybody knows Psycho T is not blessed with the sweet jump shot & the athletic ability. He plays on pure heart & emotion & for that reason & that reason only, he is one of the best players in college basketball. So like I said, if he did not play harder than anybody in the college game, he would be useless, but since he does, he's one of the best. :thumb:

Quite possibly the most absurd thing I've ever read on this board.

While I dont think he's completely useless, heart and soul does alot for him in this game. I dont think he's a great shooter or anything, but he does have some good low post moves, and I think he's a good rebounder!

Maybe "useless" was the wrong word but it's easy to see what I mean & I'm kind of surprised to get an argument from a fellow UNC fan who should know how Hansbrough plays the game.