Serious Fantasy dilemma!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to my fellow fantasy posters, but I would pick up the Eagles D. They held the Patriots to their second lowest score this year. Seattle is banged up at RB and WR. If the weather is bad in Philly this weekend and Seattle is forced to run the ball, then the Eagles will feast on Seahawks.

In my league (Fanball) over the last 3 weeks the Bengals are the 3rd highest scoring D/Special teams overall averaging 22 fantasy pts. a game. I know it's hard to believe, but the Bengals D is not a bad fantasy choice.

Problem with that is the fact that they are playing the Steelers. I actually picked them up as a bye week option earlier in the season and it was a disaster, ironically enough when they played the Steelers the first time. I am leeryof the Bengals D.

And I am Bengals fan.

Problem with that is the fact that they are playing the Steelers. I actually picked them up as a bye week option earlier in the season and it was a disaster, ironically enough when they played the Steelers the first time. I am leeryof the Bengals D.

And I am Bengals fan.

I fully understand, I can easily play the Bengals this week because I have already clinched the playoffs. Good Luck!!

I need 3 of these 4:

Donald Driver

Joey Galloway

Kellen Winslow

Reggie Wayne

I feel like I need to start Galloway because he owns the Saints and their pass D is horrible.

Galloway - Killed NO in first game

Winslow - Vying with Gates for best TE

Wayne - Also had a great game in first meeting with Jags

Driver - With the other 3 playing, I'd sit Driver. He's still a good choice, but we are talking about the Cowboys.

Galloway - Killed NO in first game

Winslow - Vying with Gates for best TE

Wayne - Also had a great game in first meeting with Jags

Driver - With the other 3 playing, I'd sit Driver. He's still a good choice, but we are talking about the Cowboys.

And with Jennings emerging he isn't as useful as he used to be.

I traded Chris Chambers and Donald Driver to get Favre and Jennings. I came out ahead on that one! :banana: