November 24, 200718 yr UT in all orange. WVU in all yellow. Trying to watch, but my eyes hurt... :creepy:
November 24, 200718 yr It's 15-12 right now. I doubt I will keep giving updates, this game seems far too boring right now.
November 24, 200718 yr The big man for WVU(#43) looks to be about 40 years old with the hair he is sporting.(or lack of hair he is sporting)
November 24, 200718 yr Author I dont think this game is on ESPNU. It would save you a lot of trouble to read the whole thread sometimes...
November 24, 200718 yr It would save you a lot of trouble to read the whole thread sometimes... Ok...:confused::lol:
November 24, 200718 yr Intense defense by both teams in the first half. WVU is playing well on defense as most Bob Huggins coached teams do. Hopefully, the depth of the Vols will be the difference in the second half. This is a good early test for both teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.