Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darus Miller is officially a Wildcat

Featured Replies

Good for UK......... NOW FIND A FORWARD OR CENTER!!!!!! :lol:

 

I believe Darius is a Forward. :D But I know where you are coming from.:thumb:

Mcpapa you're gonna have to get a D Miller pic next year as the avatar!

 

Yes the one he has is a little out dated. ST Patrick has been gone for awhile now. :D I do admire how he is supporting Lofton though. I support him also as long as he is not playing my Cats or will interfere with their standings in the SEC.

Mcpapa you're gonna have to get a D Miller pic next year as the avatar!

 

I probably will after Chris graduates.:thumb:

Heck, I was Gandalf from Lord of the Rings for the longest time.:D

 

There was once a thread on here about people changing their avatars, and how it confused some folks who were used to seeing certain avatars associated with certain BGP members. It is kind of funny how it throws you for a loop when members who have had their avatar the same for a long time suddenly change.

Heck, I was Gandalf from Lord of the Rings for the longest time.:D

 

There was once a thread on here about people changing their avatars, and how it confused some folks who were used to seeing certain avatars associated with certain BGP members. It is kind of funny how it throws you for a loop when members who have had their avatar the same for a long time suddenly change.

Yes I know what you mean I am one of those people that gets thrown for a loop. :D

Anyway, I digress from the topic. I look forward to watching Darius and the Royals this season, and I hope that he shines at UK!

Glad to have him but the kid has some serious expectations to live up too.

I could honestly see him as the next Chuck Hayes, except maybe just a little more athletic.

I could honestly see him as the next Chuck Hayes, except maybe just a little more athletic.

 

He is twice as good as Chuck on offense even right now. They are totally different players.

He is twice as good as Chuck on offense even right now. They are totally different players.

 

Just wait, we'll see.

 

I just could see him being a really good "garbage man" at UK.

Just wait, you'll see.

 

There are going to be a lot of disappointed Mason County fans if thats the case.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.