Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call Of Duty 4

Featured Replies

i heard it was pretty amazing on 360

Great game. The graphics are awesome and the flow of the game is smooth. IMO it's better than Halo 3. The only drawback is that the campaign is a bit short. I beat it in just a few hours.

Great game. The graphics are awesome and the flow of the game is smooth. IMO it's better than Halo 3. The only drawback is that the campaign is a bit short. I beat it in just a few hours.

 

But did you do it on the hardest setting?

But did you do it on the hardest setting?

 

Not yet. But the only difference is on the harder setting you just keep playing the same level over and over until you memorize the map and finally beat it.

I just bought this game tonight (low on money, but I had to have it!) and I must say, it is better than Halo 3. I have a 32" LCD HDTV...and this is the best graphics I've ever seen on a video game. Playing this game in high def is AWESOME! I love it.

Never been much of a gamer but my roommate has this for 360 and it is amazing.

I've played it, my nephew who's 10 got me into this game, as well as the rest of the Call of Duty and Medal of Honor games I've played.

Bought it last night and it's pretty fun. I still think I like the game play online a lil more for Halo 3 but the game it's self is pretty solid.

I must admit the online play for this is pretty fun. Finally started to catch on after a few matches and actually managed to move up from a 7 to a 12 in just one match. Kinda stinks though having to unlock all of the guns.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.