Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Five at a time, everything you need to know

Featured Replies

He missed one shot and he is weak-minded? Give me a break....:rolleyes:

He missed one shot and he is weak-minded? Give me a break....:rolleyes:

 

I'm not talking about me I am talking about the article. He missed a HUGE shot what do you expect them to say.

It's not how you start. It's how you finish.

 

I'm just having fun with ya' H.T., but this post reminds me why we should ban all cliches from BGP. :D :lol:

I'm just having fun with ya' H.T., but this post reminds me why we should ban all cliches from BGP. :D :lol:

 

In a game like that its the truth though.

In a game like that its the truth though.

 

It's always the truth, that is why it's an old saying.

He missed one shot and he is weak-minded? Give me a break....:rolleyes:

 

I agree, that sure is a broad assumption based on one shot. I'm not sure what Pitino told him to do, but if it was anything other than "take it to the glass", then they are pointing the finger at the wrong person. Sosa was getting the Michael Jordan treatment in that game and should have continued taking advantage of it, but I can't see calling him weak-minded because he did not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.