Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Central Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Full moon tonight or what. CovCath over St X 14-0 and Highlands losing 7 - 0 close to half

Thanks RoadRunner.

 

Come on Birds!! :irked:

Highlands has been having a real problem getting going in the first half as of late.

You were always just 1 step faster than me Roadrunner.

  • Author
You were always just 1 step faster than me Roadrunner.

 

I believe that cost us the CC game in '81:cry:

Highlands on Central 16 3rd and ten. Just fumbled snap. 4th and 10 . FG attempt Missed. Lou Central 7 -0 seconds til half

Highlands on Central 16 3rd and ten. Just fumbled snap. 4th and 10 . FG attempt Missed. Lou Central 7 -0 seconds til half
Is there a webcast or something for this game?
I believe that cost us the CC game in '81:cry:

 

See, that kind of stuff just isnt necessary on here. :lol: The only one that matters is the last one buddy.

Is there a webcast or something for this game?

 

Yeah Boom is calling me in between puking episodes. :mad:

  • Author
Is there a webcast or something for this game?

 

I don't think so.

If the best teams in the state are going to act like this then I am going back in my bedroom to wath the ICN6 game of the week.

Do me a favor BF and kill that other thread I started. THX

Do me a favor BF and kill that other thread I started. THX

I already merged it into here. ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.