Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Ryan

Featured Replies

Ryan is a good QB. We can't get mad because his team is undefeated and he is playing very well that it takes attention away from Woodson. Look at the season Brohm is having, ... his numbers are outstanding, but since his team isn't winning, the Heisman talk has dropped off. Ryan's team is undefeated and that does have an impact, like it or not. In the words of Al Davis 'Just Win Baby', and against a weaker schedule or not, Ryan is getting it done. I think Woodson and Brohm are more impressive, but I know that I am just a little bit prejudiced towards them both being from KY.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on...you guys have watched enough football to know that stats don't tell the whole story of a player?

 

Exactly. :thumb:

The thing about some of the ESPN analysts is how they run their traps and say things when I am almost positive they probably havent even seen the team. Skip Bayless is the worst. If I had to guess, he has never watched Kentucky, and maybe only watched them once and that was against SC. He says the other day that he doesnt know if UK can beat Vandy. You know they can, will they, thats another question.

Also, they were praising Ryan b/c of how he often calls the play at the line of scrimmage. Have they watched Andre? Fifty percent of the plays it seems Andre will call at the line of scrimmage. If that is a factor for you, I dont see how you can discount Andre. I have rarely heard Skip Bayless say anything worth listening to, and he keeps proving me right.

Well im eating my words now...Ryan can play.

 

:lol:..same here..but I still like Woodson better

:lol:..same here..but I still like Woodson better

 

Of course you do, but you need to see that there are more QB's in the country than Woodson. Ryan has proved he can play. If BC goes 12-0, he is the Heisman winner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.