Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 Villa Madonna

Featured Replies

What does Villa Madonna need to do to improve in 2007/2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

They should be pretty solid. They did not graduate anyone and they picked up an outstanding transfer point guard. They still have Love and Hamilton who have been starting for two years. They are due for a good season. Should be a fun villa team to watch for a change. I see beechwood as their main competator in division three.

They should be pretty solid. They did not graduate anyone and they picked up an outstanding transfer point guard. They still have Love and Hamilton who have been starting for two years. They are due for a good season. Should be a fun villa team to watch for a change. I see beechwood as their main competator in division three.

 

I'm not sold on that......Calvary has a fairly good team coming up although they are quite young, and so does Dayton. In addition, Ludlow returns several starters. I see D111 as a very competitive division this year, and can forsee lots of similar talent amongst several teams

Clavary will be good, they are young, but have some talented guys. Ludlow is already dealing with injuries with rouse out, hopefully he can recover fast from the arm injury. I don't know anything about Dayton, so you might be right there.

I'm not sold on that......Calvary has a fairly good team coming up although they are quite young, and so does Dayton. In addition, Ludlow returns several starters. I see D111 as a very competitive division this year, and can forsee lots of similar talent amongst several teams

 

I'm pretty sure Bellevue will have a good team as well and return three starters...

beechwood Calvary ludlow best teams hands down in divison 3 this year but villa will be the x factor in the hunt for the divison title

 

I disagree.

Beechwood will be the far superior team in the conference hands down.

I see Villa and Calvary as 2A and 2B in the conference.

Dayton will have a young but very talented team this year. It will be interesting to see what they can do in the region this year.

I disagree.

Beechwood will be the far superior team in the conference hands down.

I see Villa and Calvary as 2A and 2B in the conference.

 

I think this is with out a doubt the best prediction for division three. All the games should be good to watch in the division, but none of the teams will really impact the big picture.

I think this is with out a doubt the best prediction for division three. All the games should be good to watch in the division, but none of the teams will really impact the big picture.

 

No impact at all in the big picture but is nice to say whos best at there level. Where do you have ludlow falling into the mix???

No impact at all in the big picture but is nice to say whos best at there level. Where do you have ludlow falling into the mix???

 

There really is no way to tell where any team will end up. Every team Bellevue played was Beech. 1-1, Villa 1-1, Lud 1-1, Dayton 1-1, Hert 2-0, and I'm not sure about Calvary, either 1-1 or 2-0, so it's all even except for Corey Pelle's trains ;), so I don't know...

Beechwood may be good on "paper" but they have only one proven reliable player in Hall. There not that far ahead of the pack

No impact at all in the big picture but is nice to say whos best at there level. Where do you have ludlow falling into the mix???

 

Ludlow might be able to impact the "big picture" because of their district. They are like Villa, with such a small district, it comes down to who ever does not have to play Dixie. That district is a blind draw. Villa has played Dixie the past two years and Ludlow has played Lloyd. Ludlow can be good this season. They need to get Rouse healthy. Logan does a nice job at point guard, but I do not know what they have inside.

In division 3 conference everyone will be at the same level because everyone has 1 or 2 very good players from last year and everyone has most of the role players from last year so every single game should be exciting to watch.. :dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.