Is Peyton Martin getting D1 baseball offers?

As well as Peyton hits and picks the middle infield I figured he would be getting many offers?
Peyton is a solid LH hitting player, with good speed.

He has potential to play college baseball but arm strength from the middle of the infield, needs to be mid 80's±mph. He doesn't have that currently but I believe, still have his upcoming season and summer ball.

Hope he gets a chance at some level.

Peyton is a great kid who should get a chance to play at the next level! He does need a stronger arm but I still think he should get a chance to play at the next level. I have heard him say his arm hurts a little but if a college coach gets ahold of him I'm sure he could correct this quickly. That is really his only problem which can be fixed!

Peyton is as good a player as there is in the 16th region I would imagine. Most likely the preseason favorite for player of the year in the region. In summer and fall ball he played with Post 76 and even when playing with the older team it was Peyton who all the coaches were enquiring about. Xavier, Wright State, Penn State, Ohio Univ., Ohio State, W.V.U., Univ. of Cincinnati,Marshall, Tulane. There is no doubt he will get plenty of offers from naia and d-2 schools but as someone already said (strike 3 i believe) he has his high school season and the summer yet to make impressions. Oh yea --- just this week he has heard from University of the Cumberlands and Morehead State.