Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 54 Russellville 22

Featured Replies

I would guess to say that several Class 2A coaches from western and central Kentucky got a good look at the Ads on this night.

 

I wasn't there, but I'm guessing coaches were there from Trigg, Fort Campbell, Owensboro Catholic and maybe even Green County and Metcalfe County.

I was hoping Coach Myers would somehow pull this game out. I really enjoyed playing under him at Mayfield when he was an assistant. I wish Russellville much success the rest of the season.........

Wow, got home LATE last night. It's good to be awake again. Thanks to AA for driving. Danville definitely played their best game of the season last night. They mixed the run and pass nicely all game long. The team came out in the 2nd half and continued to perform with intensity unlike last week against Bardstown. Gray also had his best passing game of the year and looked solid the entire game. #44 for Russellville is a BEAST, and Danville had a tough time bringing him down the first half. In the second half, Danville seemed to make better penetration into the Russellville backfield and had a little better success in their tackling efforts. Russellville's #22 is very very fast but unfortunately was injured in the first half.

 

Stadium is really cool. I had driven by it several times in the past but had never been inside it.

If anyone is interested in watching the replay of this game it will be Tonight 10/15/07 on Time Warner Cable 6...In the Danville area...:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.