Woodford Co. 48 Ashland 13

I agree with what you are saying with the exception of the Mr. Football thing. If he were at a school in Louisville such as Male, X, Trinity etc. I would think he would be a legit Mr. Football. But not at Russell, Johnson Central, Belfry, breathitt, etc.

You are probably correct. Getting a Mr. Football east of Lexington isn't likely. Maybe I should have said his chances of making first team all-state would be much better. When your team is 1-6 and will probably finish either 2-8 or 3-8 (depending on the Bryan Station game), it detracts from your personal performance. Too bad.

:confused:

I was listening to the game last night and understood Dickie to say that Matt Thomas was injured and he had to be helped off the field, this happened in the last couple of minutes of the game and Dickie said that it looked like a ankle injury.

Gee thanks, you must be the kind of guy that kicks a dieing dog, we should get some players back off the injured list also 2 suspended players back, but I don't think Greenup County will lay down because we are playing the mighty Tomcats, or the evil empire, Ashland is 1-6, GC is 1-5, we may get beat, but we will show up, we just seem to get outcoached, we do have that Musketeer pride.:ylsuper:

Hold on Warrior, you can put your antennae down. I simply think Ashland will win next week against GC. And I'd expect the Musketeers not to "lay down because we are playing the mighty Tomcats". Please don't put words in my mouth.

Ashland has a team of very nice kids, and yes Woodford does have a lot of underclass men starting.

Congratulations to Woodford Co. on the win. You have the best (and fastest) team that I have seen play this year. Good luck with the rest of your season.