Marion County 26 Larue County 21

EKUAlum05

A great game to watch. LaRue got out to a 14-0 lead in the 1st quarter as Marion wasn't really getting to the ball. But when they started doing that in the 2nd quarter, LaRue's offense stopped moving the ball. Then Marion started running the option and LaRue couldn't stop that and Marion scored 26 straight points. Late in the 4th, Marion was moving the ball on the ground, then tried a backside dump route that was thrown behind the TE and LaRue picked it off. The Hawks moved the ball down the field to the 5 yard line but bogged down and Marion was able to get the victory.

Marion and NB should be a pretty good game as they are about equal when it comes to athletes. Marion has the better defense though so I think that will be the deciding factor.

I doubt NB will beat MC very easily, North hasn't lived up to the hype. Overlooking Marion would be big mistake.

I doubt they will overlook them just like I doubt Marion will be able to stop them. Marion will need to score 45-50 to have a shot at winning the game.