Cumberland 41 Harlan 14

I agree Waggle 12, but I thought the two sophomores they used didn't look to bad. Link#5 and Middleton#14(I think) looked good at times. They did move the ball a lot better on the ground than they have in games past. I really do believe these two could be pretty good together the next two years. I think Hensley#2 is the biggest playmaker on the team though.

I agree with you as well. I think that those kids are going to be good in the future. I actually think that the Luttrell kid helps Harlan more on defense than on offense. I think that having him might have limited Cumberland from scoring 1 or 2 TD's and maybe he could have scored one himself. Overall though I agree. The two kids who played last night put up good numbers to be so young.

I agree with you as well. I think that those kids are going to be good in the future. I actually think that the Luttrell kid helps Harlan more on defense than on offense. I think that having him might have limited Cumberland from scoring 1 or 2 TD's and maybe he could have scored one himself. Overall though I agree. The two kids who played last night put up good numbers to be so young.

Yes, you are right. I forgot about the defensive part. Really offensive minded here, forgive me. I do think he would have helped somewhat, but as we are both sure Cumberland would still have won the game. Too many weapons. Not enough speed for us.

I agree about Hunter on defense. His speed may have saved a couple TDs or at least delayed them. The Dragons must move on. thanks to Pineville, Harlan can get to the playoffs by beating Jenkins in 2 weeks.