Gallatin/Bracken Co Predictions

Gallatin/Bracken  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Gallatin/Bracken

• Gallatin Co
    • Bracken Co.

A hand full of dedicated parents and what seems to be a very good head coach have put together a nice program at Gallatin. From what few games that I've seen going back to the JV year I don't expect to see Gallatin running up the score if it can be avoided.

Gallatin does have a good program and Coach Browning has added some good assistant coaches, aka Allunut from Owen County.

Gallatin will be good the rest of this year and next, but then the bottom will fall out and we will see what happens.

Gallatin does have a good program and Coach Browning has added some good assistant coaches, aka Allunut from Owen County.

Gallatin will be good the rest of this year and next, but then the bottom will fall out and we will see what happens.

There may be a couple down years, but when the kids coming from the youth league, get into high school, things will take a big up swing. They have strong youth program, support from school system from top down, involved parents, and coaches from high school to 1st-2nd grade teams who are focused on building the program.

I have to disagree with the bottom falling out in 2009...the Sophmore class has Nate Brown, Jake Giles, Bryce Carlton,Mason McCarty,Tanner Miles, etc...with the Coaching staff in place, the Freshmen and Middle School players will have great leadership and be ready to step in when the Juniors are out of there...I have been extremely pleased with the Coaches efforts and most of the parents... as you can figure out by now, I have a son in the middle of it all! GREAT things are on the horizon for GCHS Football!

Bracken County could learn from how Gallatin, Trimble and Eminence in their district have done things with programs that haven't been around long. AD's should meet up.

Do these schools have good baseball and basketball teams too? If so then I agree maybe the AD's do need to meet. It takes time to get a program going after you first take it over that is where Bracken is at this time. Gallatin is having a great season and my hat is off to them but most new programs do not start out this way. Look at Mason Co when they started out, it took time. Gallatin will win this game by whatever they want, too many starters from Bracken out to make them even competative.

I don't know how long coach Faust has been at Bracken, but he's been coaching along time. I would think given time he can straighten the situation out. Bracken playing strictly a JV schedule for a couple of years is probably not a bad ideal.

I don't know how long coach Faust has been at Bracken, but he's been coaching along time. I would think given time he can straighten the situation out. Bracken playing strictly a JV schedule for a couple of years is probably not a bad ideal.

I think this is his second season there. I do agree either go JV or run independent wouldnt hurt.

The program needs a young energetic coach with local ties(Mason or Fleming). The Northern Kentucky,Greater Cincinnati area hasn't worked and never will for this program. It's time to look on the Mason County staff, be it high school or middle school and make an offer