Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott at Grant County

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott coming off a big win, who do you take in this one?

Don't know much about Grant, but Scott continues pounding the rock with Joe F. as he leads the eagles to a win. This also will open the passing game up.

Scott 34-16.

It is a toss up this week. 2 weeks ago I would say Grant hands down but now it will all be how both teams handle last weeks results. Grant coming off of a disappointing loss and Scott coming off of their 1st win. I hope Grant is ready, I beleive it is homecoming, they had better be ready for a fight. I am going to go with Grant in a close one 21-14

I think the Eagles come out of this one on top. They have played the tuffer schedule and also picked up a quality win last week. Scott by 17.

Coach Davis has done a great job with that program at Grant. He's made people in Grant County excited about football. I think he may be the first coach at grant to do that, plus now he has a "pro" football superintendent instead of an anti football superintendent. Things are going to start happening for Coach Davis and the Braves. I don't see Scott having enough athletism to beat Grant at home on homecoming, especially if Coach Davis takes more control on Friday nights.

I gotta take the Eagles in a close one...

 

Scott 14

Grant 10

I to have to go with the Eagles but in a clsoe one. The Grant County kids will be pumped because of Homecoming that seems to help on occassions. The Eagles now know they can move the ball on the ground with Joe Forrester, which only opens up the passing game again for Deck. This game offensively should equal out both on the ground and in the air. Scott needs to get the ball to wideouts Hankinson and Spencer these 2 form a strong wideout combo, and with Bianchi in the slot position Scott's offense could really SOAR this game but I still think it will be close because of the Homecoming hype for Grant County.

Eagles win a close one 21-17

The return of Scott to Grant will yield a 21-14 victory. However, it will be a physical game and the team who can keep their cool will win.

Coach Davis has done a great job with that program at Grant. He's made people in Grant County excited about football. I think he may be the first coach at grant to do that, plus now he has a "pro" football superintendent instead of an anti football superintendent. Things are going to start happening for Coach Davis and the Braves. I don't see Scott having enough athletism to beat Grant at home on homecoming, especially if Coach Davis takes more control on Friday nights.

 

Agreed! Coach Davis has done a great job. In addition, the new sports writer to the county has expanded the football coverage in the local press...people in the county take notice. It's nice to have a little "buzz" & actually talk about winning, instead of how much you think they will get beat by...Grant Co wins in a close one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.