October 2, 200719 yr Nobody was saying that coming into the season. Because nobody thought that would have the affect that it has on the team...
October 2, 200719 yr Because nobody thought that would have the affect that it has on the team... You have to agree though, with what UL did bring back that BCG deserves a little more of a break, if the team is not great this year than Kragthorpe does.
October 2, 200719 yr Because nobody thought that would have the affect that it has on the team... Or maybe thats not the problem? I'll stop here since this isn't a football thread.
October 6, 200719 yr Louisville Basketball could be scary good this year... Didn't we hear the same thing in another sport. "This is our year!" ; "Best player in the country!". Preseaon dosn't mean much. I'll wait untill the season gets rolling before I put much stalk in potential.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.