Highlands vs. CovCath JV

leatherneck

I expect today's JV game (6 at Highlands) to be a great football game. Both teams should be really fired up and ready to go. I expect CovCath to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, as Brossart tries to avoid the sweep (Highlands has won the varsity and frosh matchups already this year). It would be a nice psychological boost for the CovCath kids if they won the JV game, particularly if some of the JV kids are pressed into action in the event the Varsity teams end up playing again in the playoffs. Highlands likewise will be really ready to play as Dale goes for the sweep. I don't know if I'll be alive to read the responses to this post, but I know that Dale likes beating CovCath on every level of every sport. Its going to be doozy of a game and will have an excitement to it not normally associated with a JV game.

My daily weather update said it's supposed to be 98 degrees. If varsity can't practice until 7:00 because of the heat, what will they do with the JV game?

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Move the JV to 9 p.m. and then give the players half day off school on Tues.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: