Is it time to consider LCA one of the favorites for 1A?

LCA has to be considered a contender. From what I am told way down south here, they have a cake walk to the Pizza Palace. BHS, Frankfort and Mayfield have to beat up each other to get there, right?

As I know the BHS bunch does not like losing, they know that the CCH lose and possibly a Prestonsburg lose mean absolutely nothing on their quest to win another state title. Those games are great for learning for all involve, coaches and players.

A loss to the Blackcats would mean alot, alot of doubts that is as to how good they would be. I can't imagine Beechwood taking a L to the Blackcats

LCA has to be considered a contender. From what I am told way down south here, they have a cake walk to the Pizza Palace. BHS, Frankfort and Mayfield have to beat up each other to get there, right?

As I know the BHS bunch does not like losing, they know that the CCH lose and possibly a Prestonsburg lose mean absolutely nothing on their quest to win another state title. Those games are great for learning for all involve, coaches and players.

Welcome to BGP, UNC-5! :thumb:

A loss to the Blackcats would mean alot, alot of doubts that is as to how good they would be. I can't imagine Beechwood taking a L to the Blackcats

Well its not like Prestonburg isn't a good team. And add in injuries to the QB and RBs and OL to whatever extent they can't play. And being on the road.

A Beechwood loss would not be that much of a stretch at all.

You've been told wrong down south there.

LCA will not have a cake walk to the finals by any means.

Hazard and Pikeville might have something to say.