Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry/Shelby Valley Game postponed

Featured Replies

Shelby Valley, your family is in my thoughts and prayers as well. Any updates on the boys?

Prayers from the staff, players, and parents of Pikeville go out to the two young men injured Friday, their families, and their teammates who are ALL undoubtedly going through a VERY rough ordeal, but what will hopefully end up being a period of recovery.

 

If there's ever a time to need your teammates, this is it.

Add in prayers from Prestonsburg way...

 

What a terrible thing to happen.

One of the players is Corey Mullins, not sure how he is doing now but I heard last night it was a really bad accident and I'm pretty sure he was the one flown out to UK. Very sad to here and if I'm correct I think it happened right after school let out, and it was right in front of the school on the highway. There have been many accidents to happen in that area of the school. If I here anything about their condition I will pass it along.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.