Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kent State -vs- UK....(UPDATES)

Featured Replies

Kent State leads 7-0 early on.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Cats are in for a long afternoon.

Interesting note: Kent St. only plays 5 home games this year.

1st and goal for the Cats from the 5...

 

TD Kentucky...5 yd. TD run for John Conner.

 

Kent State 7

Kentucky 7

8:14 1st Quarter

Looks like the Cats are in for a long afternoon.

So because Kent State scored first UK is in for a long day?

  • Author

No....Uk will roll now.

So because Kent State scored first UK is in for a long day?

 

Yes.

I was just wondering. I can only watch the game from ESPN gamecast, so I didn't know if it looked like Kent State was just outplaying them or what. I figured a little early to judge a long day or not but ya never know!

I love how the first touchdown for the Cats was the "Jeep Chrysler Run of the Game"

Ok we shall see!:thumb:

 

Well, it can take the wind out of your sails if you fail to stop the first drive. Let's see what the result of the second drive is. I might change my tune if they stop that.

I love how the first touchdown for the Cats was the "Jeep Chrysler Run of the Game"

 

You have to take what you can get.:D

Same score, 4:33 left in the first. UK ball on their own 28.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.