Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry County 21 Owen County 6

Featured Replies

Any score???

21-6 Henry is what I was told?

It is not on the Riherds scoreboard. Did they forget to call up in New Castle?

21-6 Henry County is correct.

The score should have been 50-0, but Henry had way to many penalites.

The score should have been 50-0, but Henry had way to many penalites.

Thanks, I thought that Henry was a lot better than that. :thumb:

Thanks, I thought that Henry was a lot better than that. :thumb:
They're not better than that.
They're not better than that.

Why do you say that? :confused:

No way should the score have been 50-0. Owen's defense played well once again. The only reason Henry scored their first TD was due to Owen's defended not turning to look at the pass in the air. I mean the defender was right in the receivers ear hole and the receiver made a great catch.

 

Story of the game wasn't that Henry had penalties........it was that once again Owen County's defense came to play and their offense didn't.

No way should the score have been 50-0. Owen's defense played well once again. The only reason Henry scored their first TD was due to Owen's defended not turning to look at the pass in the air. I mean the defender was right in the receivers ear hole and the receiver made a great catch.

 

Story of the game wasn't that Henry had penalties........it was that once again Owen County's defense came to play and their offense didn't.

You are exactly right Play Maker3. If Owen Co. ever figures out a way to get the ball in the endzone when they get close, the outcome of their games would be different. Henry should have scored more, especially with all of the turnovers Owen's offense had, but Owen's defense had some great stops.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Owen be good again, but I have several questions about what is going on there.

I do not see Owen winning many games this year.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Owen be good again, but I have several questions about what is going on there.

I do not see Owen winning many games this year.

 

 

I could not agree with you more 80!

You could be exactly right 80region. Without the ability to put points on the board Owen doesn't stand a chance against anybody. Their defense could hold people to 21 pts or less every game but as long as the offense struggles the defense's efforts are in vain.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.