Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co. 28 Campbell Co. 0

Featured Replies

????

After Boone fumbled the punt just before the half CC threw a pass down to the Boone 2 .After 2 failed attempts of getting in with 4 seconds left in the half .Why did CC elect to go for it ? I thought sure they would kick the FG and take the points .Halftime score would of been 16-3 .I felt that was big for Boone

I think there was 2 very good reasons they didn't try the FG. First of all, the kicking game has been a little suspect the first 2 weeks. Secondly, and most important, the game plan in every game has been and will be to do just what they did Friday night. They were faced with a similar situation last year vs Ryle and it was automatic--GO FOR IT ! Coach Styer and his coaching staff has had a very important goal for their program over the last 3 years. And that is to BELIEVE !!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys crack me up?? You all could get offended in an empty room!! Back to the game--Congrats to Boone on a decisive victory, and best of luck to both the rest of the season!! I think they may see each other again??

 

Don't lump us all in with some of these guys....some have a real chip on their shoulders. LOL

Just waiting to hear how Camels have the largest school in Northern KY and always seem to fall short at the varsity level, how the Camels should manage their fields, etc. Always something. Kinda like a sports announcer who does not have a clue. Not worth listening to after a while. I agree with Fair and Foul, between the lines is clear. I do notice the preoccupation with Camels and no posting of his school.

Silver Shadow agrees with Fair or Foul imagine that..:D

I'll have to agree that BG Green seems eager to make Camel faithful eat crow and it gets old, even from a non-partisan fan!!! However, Camel fans show class by not taking shots at the Mustang football team even though it would be very easy to do at this point.....Can't we all just get along...

Just waiting to hear how Camels have the largest school in Northern KY and always seem to fall short at the varsity level, how the Camels should manage their fields, etc. Always something. Kinda like a sports announcer who does not have a clue. Not worth listening to after a while. I agree with Fair and Foul, between the lines is clear. I do notice the preoccupation with Camels and no posting of his school.

 

Shocking that you two agree??

 

For any posts on the Mustangs, you may want to look at a BBHS thread, like the BW-BB prediction thread. Good to see I've got some "followers" out there!!

Those were not that weak of teams. Not like they were playing someone like Brossart. We can read between your lines, I'll leave it at that.

 

Yep--No cheap shot here?? :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.