Trimble Co vs. Eminence Predictions

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Its not Trimbles job to stop Trimble. It's the other teams job. Some games you can't keep from doing it.

I have heard the same statement from Dale Mueller before. I am not saying that Trimble has done it or will do it, but I have never seen a game where you could not keep from scoring 70, especially with a running clock rule. If someone has done it to you before, you should especially know better than to do it when you have the opportunity. The argument stated above should not apply to high school kids, college kids maybe.

It can be prevented if the the coach whose team is losing stops passing the ball once they are well behind. Running clock rule does not apply until the 2nd half.

I would agree. If a team is getting rolled that bad and continues to throw the ball, they have asked for it.

I have heard the same statement from Dale Mueller before. I am not saying that Trimble has done it or will do it, but I have never seen a game where you could not keep from scoring 70, especially with a running clock rule. If someone has done it to you before, you should especially know better than to do it when you have the opportunity. The argument stated above should not apply to high school kids, college kids maybe.

Okay the score is 49-0 at half. You only need 3 scores to be at 70.So what do you when you put your JV kids and all week they have worked just as hard as anyone. You send them into the game and run dive 25 times in a row? I don't, I continue to run the offense and allow the JV kids to get experience. Now I will not throw the ball and the offense becomes basic. But me scoring 70 points is the problem the other coach needs to worry about. My job is to teach kids to play the game and prepare my team for later. Just like its the other coaches job to coach his kids a little harder.

Okay the score is 49-0 at half. You only need 3 scores to be at 70.So what do you when you put your JV kids and all week they have worked just as hard as anyone. You send them into the game and run dive 25 times in a row? I don't, I continue to run the offense and allow the JV kids to get experience. Now I will not throw the ball and the offense becomes basic. But me scoring 70 points is the problem the other coach needs to worry about. My job is to teach kids to play the game and prepare my team for later. Just like its the other coaches job to coach his kids a little harder.

Well said, Buckett! :thumb: The JV guys deserve a chance to play...