Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co vs. Eminence Predictions

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Trimble Co.
      83%
    • Eminence
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If they score 70, then shame on them.

I remember when Eminence used to run it up on inferior teams. What goes around comes around.

  • Author
I thought Eminence was up and coming and had a player or 2. Are they worse than Bracken in the district?

 

They are better than Bracken.

I remember when Eminence used to run it up on inferior teams. What goes around comes around.

They did it to Trimble just 2 years ago when they caught Bird down and out with a broken hand.:flame:

Its not Trimbles job to stop Trimble. It's the other teams job. Some games you can't keep from doing it.

I have heard the same statement from Dale Mueller before. I am not saying that Trimble has done it or will do it, but I have never seen a game where you could not keep from scoring 70, especially with a running clock rule. If someone has done it to you before, you should especially know better than to do it when you have the opportunity. The argument stated above should not apply to high school kids, college kids maybe.

  • Author

It can be prevented if the the coach whose team is losing stops passing the ball once they are well behind. Running clock rule does not apply until the 2nd half.

It can be prevented if the the coach whose team is losing stops passing the ball once they are well behind. Running clock rule does not apply until the 2nd half.

I would agree. If a team is getting rolled that bad and continues to throw the ball, they have asked for it.

Trimble is just looking for a win, it is a district game and Eminence has some good athletes. I would say the Raiders would take a 71-70 win.

I have heard the same statement from Dale Mueller before. I am not saying that Trimble has done it or will do it, but I have never seen a game where you could not keep from scoring 70, especially with a running clock rule. If someone has done it to you before, you should especially know better than to do it when you have the opportunity. The argument stated above should not apply to high school kids, college kids maybe.

 

Okay the score is 49-0 at half. You only need 3 scores to be at 70.So what do you when you put your JV kids and all week they have worked just as hard as anyone. You send them into the game and run dive 25 times in a row? I don't, I continue to run the offense and allow the JV kids to get experience. Now I will not throw the ball and the offense becomes basic. But me scoring 70 points is the problem the other coach needs to worry about. My job is to teach kids to play the game and prepare my team for later. Just like its the other coaches job to coach his kids a little harder.

  • Author
Okay the score is 49-0 at half. You only need 3 scores to be at 70.So what do you when you put your JV kids and all week they have worked just as hard as anyone. You send them into the game and run dive 25 times in a row? I don't, I continue to run the offense and allow the JV kids to get experience. Now I will not throw the ball and the offense becomes basic. But me scoring 70 points is the problem the other coach needs to worry about. My job is to teach kids to play the game and prepare my team for later. Just like its the other coaches job to coach his kids a little harder.

 

Well said, Buckett! :thumb: The JV guys deserve a chance to play...

Trimble is coming off a strong win against Henry county. I agree that it will be an easy win for Trimble. No exact score predictions but it should be a great game to watch, especially for Raider fans.

  • Author
Trimble is coming off a strong win against Henry county. I agree that it will be an easy win for Trimble. No exact score predictions but it should be a great game to watch, especially for Raider fans.

 

Welcome to the site, RaiderPride!!!! I love the name. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.