49 members have voted

1. 1. southwestern vs south laurel

• Southwestern
    • South Laurel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get me wrong I have nothing against SW. They just dont have the athletes this year that they have had in the past. They do have some good players but not enough. SL 45 SW 21. Also they better find someone to kick the ball last friday night was embarrassing.

We don't have the athletes? What team are you watching? I think the Warriors will be just fine. I pick SW in a nail biter.

And it's Alumni Night, so all you "older" Warriors, come on out! Tailgating starts at 6ish up at the fieldhouse. Glenn and Tim are grillin'! Kick off is at 7:00. :dancingpa

Dont get me wrong I have nothing against SW. They just dont have the athletes this year that they have had in the past. They do have some good players but not enough. SL 45 SW 21. Also they better find someone to kick the ball last friday night was embarrassing.

Not to insult your intelligence but I really dont think the warriors were trying to kick to Danville. I mean I know with the team speed that they have, not many coaches in this state would kick to them.

Not to insult your intelligence but I really dont think the warriors were trying to kick to Danville. I mean I know with the team speed that they have, not many coaches in this state would kick to them.
... I wouldn't want to insult anyone's intelligence either TigerPride , but the "pooch" kick is a weapon used against a speedy return team. Most know that. The 2nd of the pooches did land 1 foot inside the the playing field, but was called out. Also the other 2 were were very close, but out. Also if those that do not know, our 1st punter was injured and could not punt the 2nd half. Our kicking game will be just fine...:thumb:

I am not degrading anyone or any team. I am simply stating that I believe that SL will win in a big way and that SW is in for a very long season. Like I said before they just dont have the athletes they have had in the past, they are a young team and will get better in a few years but they will take there lumps this year.

Take your verbal sparring, to the pm's and not the open forum. Here is a reminder on Rule #2, for some of you....

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school. Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" is prohibited in the high school forums. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you spot what you believe to be a violation that needs to be addressed, please use the "Report Bad Post" button, or send a message to a moderator.