Fleming Co. 21 Rowan 18 Co.

Cubster

Listened to the game, Panthers soared back in the 4th quarter. Fleming County kept playing hard and never gave up. I think Rowan got a little relaxed in the 4th and playing not to lose. Give Fleming and Coach Peterson credit. Congrats on a comeback victory. Both teams played a hard fought game. Must have been a great game to watch.

Big confidence boost for the young Panther team. Since I'm an old Panther I went to this game because the Rams had an open date and it was a good one. Rowan is greatly improved from last year. Fleming was down by 18 and had kicked a FG but took the points off the board after a penalty (ruffing the kicker) then went in for the TD. After that it was a different Panther team defense was swarming and Fleming scored again and again all in the last 7 or 8 mins. of the game to win 21-18. #5 Cannon looked good on both sides of the ball, #26 for Fleming was a tough competitor also!

^ It was a surprise to me because Rowan had won their first game THIS year 53-0 and Fleming had lost their first game 53-8. The fact that Rowan was ahead 18-0 in the 4th quarter tells me that they probably should have won the game. Again, great comeback by the Panthers.

I thought Rowan missed the opportunity in the first half to put Fleming Co. to bed. They had a couple of nice drives that stalled to me due to play calling that I didn`t understand. Rowan`s offense would be moving the ball down the field then get away from the things they were having success with & start trying to do something else for no reason. They have some good skilled players on offense that they didn`t get the football to like#81. They scored on the first play of the game & I don`t think they ran that play again the entire game. I felt that they had the opportunities to have been up by @ least 4 touchdowns @ the half. They had one nice play on offense early in the second half & scored then I don`t think they had but 1 or 2 first downs on offense after that. I give Coach Peterson, his staff, & players highest respect for making the adjustments they made & sticking together as a team & executing their game plan for the win. It is a great example of what can happen if you never quit.