Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 20 North Laurel 7

Featured Replies

I thought this game would be a higher score, sounds like some good defense was played last night, most of the time these two teams rack up scores at least in the 30's when playing eachother, if not higher.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know Setters' and Tyree's stats?? They got the ball a good amount this game. Tyree showed he has some good hands, that last play on the INT would have been a touch down Tyree just didn't break soon enough and the throw was just a tad bit high and the play by bowling was awesome.

 

I don't know their stats, but I thought both of them had excellent games. Anyone know the status of the Pennington twins? I hope/pray they're gonna be alright.

as do I. Always hate to see anyone get hurt..really hate to see someone get seriously hurt on a late hit, something that could have been avoided.

I don't know their stats, but I thought both of them had excellent games. Anyone know the status of the Pennington twins? I hope/pray they're gonna be alright.

 

Tyler has bruised ribs and sternum, Trevor cannot get an xray until the swelling goes down.

I don't know their stats, but I thought both of them had excellent games. Anyone know the status of the Pennington twins? I hope/pray they're gonna be alright.
Do the Pennington twins play for North or South? I saw something about Mason Co. having three or four sets of twins.

I thought this forum was for fans, parents, alumni, etc. to give their opinions and thoughts on their team and discussion of these opinions. My intent was never to fight with anyone or to seem I am picking on one individual. I am NL alum with a vested interest in the team and I have just called things the way I've seen them. However, I will not be doing so in the future, I'll continue to pull for the Jags (including Adrian) and keep my opinions to myself.

 

Good luck Jags on the rest of the season, wish you ALL the best!!!!!!!

That was a good game. South's D showed up to play, though the offense didn't look as sharp as they usually do. How do you think they'll fare with another good southwestern squad?

Hey fellows, come on now. I respect all of your opinions entered on this site. I really enjoy hearing your perspectives, both pre and post-game. All of you discussing this present topic want the same thing in-the-end; North Laurel victories each and every time they take the field, no matter who the opponent. I will also give y'all something else - you guys do feel for this team, and feel deeply. Let's stay united behind these Jags and love and support them and the Ws will come soon. There are so many positives for North which came in the game last night - not the least of these was Time-of-Possession. They did a fine job keeping the score close and low for most of the game. Let's remember, South played a terrific game (D & O) and they had no mercy to give, whether flagged or not.No one play, or player, does a teamn, unless the team looses heart; these boys did not and played hard right up until the end.

Congrat's fellows for all the support and deep-felt advise offered on this site. Let's all continue to support and advance those Jags; and this is one fan that will continue to read and enjoy, and learn, from your comments.

Refreshing to have someone who understands that if you want your team to succeed, you don't do it by complaining about it, and putting doubts in young player's minds about their coaches', their team's, or their own abilities. Support them, or leave them alone. Negativity will never bring a team success.:ylsuper:

Refreshing to have someone who understands that if you want your team to succeed, you don't do it by complaining about it, and putting doubts in young player's minds about their coaches', their team's, or their own abilities. Support them, or leave them alone. Negativity will never bring a team success.:ylsuper:

I totally agree...wish some posters in my GRC thread would believe this.

Well UK fan my whole quote to Downsouth and since it is not on here anymore I will PM it to you...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.