West Ky Small School Rankings - week 1

just 4 fun

Let's hear everyones new Top 10... I will poll the votes on Wednesday night and have the results out to everyone by Thursday Morning, so, please have all votes in by this time... Here's the preseason Top 10 and results from all games from this past week...

1) Ft Campbell - lost to Big School #7 Graves Co 48-41

T2) Paducah Tilghman - lost to Big School #6 Christian Co 27-20

T2) Mayfield - beat #13 Heath 28-7

4) Owens Catholic - lost to Evansville Rietz, In 40-6

5) Trigg Co - beat Big School #4 Hopkinsville 24-17

6) Caldwell Co - lost to unranked Big School Hopkins Central 41-21

7) Russellville - beat Big School #12 F.Simpson 29-17

8) Murray - lost to unranked Big School Calloway Co 36-30

9) Crittenden Co - lost to Massac, Il 63-0

10) Webster Co - beat unranked Reidland 6-0

11) McLean Co - beat unranked Todd Central 34-12

12) Fulton City - beat W.Carrol, Tn 49-7

14) Hancock Co - lost to unranked Big School Ohio Co 35-24

Other Games :

Ballard Memorial - lost to S.Fulton, Tn 26-19

Fulton Co - lost to Big School #11 Madisonville 62-7

Muhlenburg South - beat Muhlenburg North 27-14

Union Co - lost to Big School #13 Lone Oak 51-0

Hart Co - beat Breckinridge Co 13-6

Adair Co - lost to Evarts 24-14

Edmonson Co - lost to Grayson Co 20-12

Catholic dropping and Ft. Campbell not is unreal. The Reitz team would of beat Ft. Campbell and Graves Co. by 40pts. Don't forget this team is #2 in 4-A in Indiana

Noone has dropped as of yet...we're taking everyones votes .. the results are from last weeks preseason poll...

Catholic dropping and Ft. Campbell not is unreal. The Reitz team would of beat Ft. Campbell and Graves Co. by 40pts. Don't forget this team is #2 in 4-A in Indiana
I dropped Catholic from #4 to #5, mainly because Mayfield is a little better than I expected.

I didn't understand why Owensboro played Memorial and Owensboro Catholic played Reitz ... the matchups would have made more sense if the Owensboro schools had switched opponents.

I dropped Catholic from #4 to #5, mainly because Mayfield is a little better than I expected.

I didn't understand why Owensboro played Memorial and Owensboro Catholic played Reitz ... the matchups would have made more sense if the Owensboro schools had switched opponents.

I know why... Catholic had this game scheduled before the bowl game originated from the 4 coaches in Owensboro. The game fell in the right time. OHS had to drop Mater Dei because of the KY schedules moving up a week. So OHS had to find an opponent it was Memorial. Reitz will play OHS next year and Memorial plays OCHS next year.

I did not go to the OHS game, but someone told me they went to the game and was not impressed with OHS. They believed the same outcome would of happened to OHS as it happened to OCHS.