Greeneville, TN @ Mercer Co. Predictions

jrider111

Who will win this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Greeneville, Tenn.
    • Mercer County

I was at the complex today and it looked like they were working on it while I was there. I know one of the guys commented that Mercer was going to pay too much for a sign when the guy insinuated that he got it done for $22.00. Sounds like Mercer got a heck of a deal on the stencil. Good luck on Friday.

I was at the complex today and it looked like they were working on it while I was there. I know one of the guys commented that Mercer was going to pay too much for a sign when the guy insinuated that he got it done for $22.00. Sounds like Mercer got a heck of a deal on the stencil. Good luck on Friday.

I think it was few of our football booster dads working on the stencil. I'm sure they will be busy tomorrow painting. We've been fortunate to have some parents always around and willing to help do anything you ask.

I must say that it is great to see the community and parents rally around the team like they do. I know the players truly appreciate it and are proud to be Titans and that is a feeling felt all the way down to the newly merged middle school. I'm proud to just know a few Titans and their families, I can only imagine the pride that the actual Titans and their families have.

I must say that it is great to see the community and parents rally around the team like they do. I know the players truly appreciate it and are proud to be Titans and that is a feeling felt all the way down to the newly merged middle school. I'm proud to just know a few Titans and their families, I can only imagine the pride that the actual Titans and their families have.

Something special definitely happened here last year with football. We have the same excitement and young players ready to show what they can do. An awesome coaching staff to lead the way!

A TN media source said they play up to 4A but happen to be a 3A school

That changes my prediction completely! I was going to take Merer 28-14.. but with this bit of info I will say:

Mercer 63

Greeneville 0

We all know from reading the LHL HS Preview this season how much Coach Jaggers thinks teams should stay in their class, or at least play where their enrollment says they should... this will be the perfect game to take his pent out agression out on a team who does just that.:D