Doss 37 DeSales 35

STRIKE3

It was a very good game for an opener. The "2A" came very close to beating the "5A". DeSales team and fans should take heart. Taking nothing away from Doss and their victory.....but DeSales is a hard nosed bunch. REfused to quit. Nothing to be ashamed of. Game could very well come down to one play. Very Well - Coached... IMO..... think the Colts will do some good before the end of the season. Good luck to both.

^

Great news to hear about the Colts-even better, my favorite Colt RJ put up 6plus some extra points. I have a feeling that with the super Soph class DeSales has they will be making some noise in their division over the next few years. :dancingpa

Look forward to seeing you there mh2365. I will be at the top of the bleachers cheering for defensive tackle #74. Everyone in attendance should be treated to a night of exciting football.

Used to know a kid who went to DeSales so I rooted for them for a while. Tough on the kids not having a real home field. Bleachers on the visiting side are pretty decent. I'll keep and eye on #74 and hope he has a good game in a losing effort :cool: