Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Montgomery Co Predictions

Who will win this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Montgomery County
      26%
      6
    • George Rogers Clark
      73%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Why would anyone want to study a film of a game they had a 28 point lead and barely escaped with?!?!? Both M/C and GRC have shifted into diferent gears.

 

T. Conners isn't even wearing that jersey number. He is wearing #17. If he can stay healthy and focused, he can be one of the top backs in the region.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People,watch out for Montgomery Co wr, Jamil Owens. He's #7. He scored 3 tds against GRC in two games last year. He's dangerous when he gets the ball.

I remember him form the rain soaked game in MC. Caught a swing out pass and was in the end zone before anyone knew what happened. He is a very dangersous player.

 

I am sure he will draw plenty of defensive attention whenever he gets the ball.

  • Author
Why would anyone want to study a film of a game they had a 28 point lead and barely escaped with?!?!? Both M/C and GRC have shifted into diferent gears.

 

T. Conners isn't even wearing that jersey number. He is wearing #17. If he can stay healthy and focused, he can be one of the top backs in the region.

 

Will he be ready for this Saturday?

Will he be ready for this Saturday?

 

 

I spoke with him yesterday. He says he is doing better and should be ready for Saturday.

Why would anyone want to study a film of a game they had a 28 point lead and barely escaped with?!?!? Both M/C and GRC have shifted into diferent gears.

 

T. Conners isn't even wearing that jersey number. He is wearing #17. If he can stay healthy and focused, he can be one of the top backs in the region.

I don't care what jersey # conners wearing, all I know is he's a key player for GRC, and as far as why would anyone want to study a film of a game were they had a 28 point lead, and barely escaped, if you don't know the answer to that, then I'm talking to a person that as never played or coached football before. And one last thing, I know both of these coaches and if you ask them the same question, they would probable tell you ,28 points barely escaping, mean's nothing. When a player or coach goe's over a film, they are looking for key bad hibits that a player or players may have. For example, Mason or Curtis may have a weakness that was over looked last year, and can be used this year with Gooch, or Columbias game plan. I hope both teams come out blasting.

I hear what you are saying. Just trying to focus on this year. Not last year. I know you are a big supporter of GRC. Let's leave it at that.

Got lucky enough to be able to make it home for this game and I am looking forward to it. See ya there Goldie

  • Author
Got lucky enough to be able to make it home for this game and I am looking forward to it. See ya there Goldie

Glad you get to come to the game...look me up.:thumb:

Glad you get to come to the game...look me up.:thumb:

Well I'm on crutches at the moment so if you spot me first save me the trouble

  • Author
Well I'm on crutches at the moment so if you spot me first save me the trouble

 

:cry: Didn't know...I sure will. :thumb:

 

It is getting closer to the big game. Should be a huge crowd there for this game. Harrison Co will play Fleming Co at 5:30 in the first game of the Rec. Bowl. Sould be some great football.:thumb:

It will be a close game with the Indians winning the contest.

  • Author
It will be a close game with the Indians winning the contest.

Why do you pick the Indians???

Why do you pick the Indians???

 

It's the BLUE on her cape...:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.