Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Montgomery Co Predictions

Who will win this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Montgomery County
      26%
      6
    • George Rogers Clark
      73%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll go with about 28-13 or 28-21... just can't see MC pulling it out. GRC has too much firepower.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I'll go with about 28-13 or 28-21... just can't see MC pulling it out. GRC has too much firepower.

 

 

I agree. I heard they will dress around 35 and GRC will dress around 73. Thier QB has to play both sides as several other key players for them. GRC only has one player that plays both ways. Michael Clark. I believe that we will wear them down in the second half.

Jamil Owens and Kaleb Curtis to run wild.Montgomery Co.28,GRC 19.This the year boys.

  • Author
Jamil Owens and Kaleb Curtis to run wild.Montgomery Co.28,GRC 19.This the year boys.

I don't see anyone from MC being let run wild in this game by the Cards....but who knows. GRC has got to come out and play 4 quarters....with that said...GRC should wear MC down and win the game.

 

Is the starting time for Fleming/Harrison still 5:30 and GRC/MC at 8:00?

We shall see my friend,but heres to a good game.I just think it's Montgomery's time.

  • Author
We shall see my friend,but heres to a good game.I just think it's Montgomery's time.

 

MC always plays their best against GRC....could be a close game.

I know how you feel...that is the way I felt when we played Mason Co in the finals of the region, and we know how that turned out.

Just hope the game starts on time and there are no injuries to either team.:thumb:

Do you know if Travis Conner is going to play tonite?

We shall see my friend,but heres to a good game.I just think it's Montgomery's time.

 

It might be their time, thats the one thing they have going for them. I believe last year the overall record between the two schools was 12-0 in favor of GRC. I just think GRC has too much firepower again this year.

  • Author
Do you know if Travis Conner is going to play tonite?

I talked to the coaches this week and they are hoping he will be ready....not 100% ...but still going to try and play.

  • Author
It might be their time, thats the one thing they have going for them. I believe last year the overall record between the two schools was 12-0 in favor of GRC. I just think GRC has too much firepower again this year.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

GRC for the win.

I agree. I heard they will dress around 35 and GRC will dress around 73. Thier QB has to play both sides as several other key players for them. GRC only has one player that plays both ways. Michael Clark. I believe that we will wear them down in the second half.

 

 

Coming back from 13 points down with 8 minutes to go shows that Montgomery didn't wear down. These kids worked really hard in the weight room and in the spring to condition themselves into the best shape they could be in.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.