Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rutgers player sues Imus, CBS Radio for damaging reputation

Featured Replies

Me either, maybe Imus was right and she is a 'nappy headed ho' afterall. :sssh:
I don't think any female, deserves that moniker, under any circumstances.

If this girl gets any $$$ from this, the rest of the Team will fall in line right behind her.

  • Author
Imus should have been fired, there is no excuse for those comments.....but everytime some bigot sticks their foot in their mouth, somebody shouldn't be getting a payout.....

:thumb:

I don't think any female, deserves that moniker, under any circumstances.

If I was a Rutgers basketball player and someone called me a 'nappy headed ho' I would just blow it off unless I actually was a 'nappy headed ho'. Then I would be mad. But still, even if I was nappy headed, Imus was just stating the truth so who else could I blame other than myself?

If I was a Rutgers basketball player and someone called me a 'nappy headed ho' I would just blow it off unless I actually was a 'nappy headed ho'. Then I would be mad. But still, even if I was nappy headed, Imus was just stating the truth so who else could I blame other than myself?

 

WOW!

I personally don't feel that Imus should even have been fired. I think he is an idiot, have thought that for quite sometime, I have NEVER looked for him for advice, entertainment, or anything of the such. But, he does have the right to say what he feels, just as I have the right to not listen, and blow him off as a moron. That said, this girl, whatever her name may be, deserves not one penny. She goes to a great school, for free, and is getting a nice education, maybe she can make her own name for herself, and get on the national airways, and then she can blast Imus daily.

 

If this were so, which in some ways it already is, then things on air could turn into a really big mess.

 

I think alot of people should ask themselves this question.

What if they were a minority female probably from a povern stricken area on that team and then this was said, what would you do?

^ Prove him wrong in life, and on the court.

If this were so, which in some ways it already is, then things on air could turn into a really big mess.

 

I think alot of people should ask themselves this question.

What if they were a minority female probably from a povern stricken area on that team and then this was said, what would you do?

 

 

Why would I care what a blowhard like Imus says anyways?

^ Prove him wrong in life, and on the court.

 

The trip to the final four proved him wrong. The fact that they are still in school continuing their education also proves him wrong. It's really a tough one, but I think what she's doing is fair.

Why would I care what a blowhard like Imus says anyways?

 

Some people are supportive, even after he said what he did. I don't think he's an idiot. Just think he used his position to take an opportunity to say how he really feels about some individuals. I don't think CBS would hire and put someone on the air if they didn't have the intelligence to at least know what was coming out of their own mouths beforehand.

Why would I care what a blowhard like Imus says anyways?

 

By the way, great picture of the real "Homerun King".

Imus should have been fired, there is no excuse for those comments.....but everytime some bigot sticks their foot in their mouth, somebody shouldn't be getting a payout.....

 

I don't see how he should have been fired. Suspended w/out pay, yes, but not fired. That was a PC overreaction.

If I was a Rutgers basketball player and someone called me a 'nappy headed ho' I would just blow it off unless I actually was a 'nappy headed ho'. Then I would be mad. But still, even if I was nappy headed, Imus was just stating the truth so who else could I blame other than myself?

 

Weirdly logical.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.