Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns and Quinn Agree to 5-Year Deal

Featured Replies

no way he opens under center unless BOTH Charlie and Derek get injured. He has missed 16 practices and Romeo said he looked lost during OTAs. He has LOTS of catching up to do.

I pray we dont throw him to the wolves. Best case scenario (though this probably wont happen) he sits all year and starts next year.

Why should they do that when its not required?

 

Would you?

Though it is not required I still feel that a player should earn his money.IMO that is what's wroing with pro sports today. It has become a business as I stated earlier.

Why should they just be given a salary because some guy with a stop watch and a clipboard says they look good in a uniform?

As for your other question. No, I believing in working for what I get and do not expect any handouts from anyone. Just because someone says it is ok to do somehting does not make it the right thing today.

Am I the only one that thinks BQ might be a bit overrated? Time will definitely tell.

  • Author
Am I the only one that thinks BQ might be a bit overrated? Time will definitely tell.

 

 

There are some obvious reasons as to why he dropped to #22 in the draft.

Though it is not required I still feel that a player should earn his money.IMO that is what's wroing with pro sports today. It has become a business as I stated earlier.

 

As I've said 1,000+ times on here- You and I are to blame for the escalating salaries in sports - not the players.

 

 

 

As for your other question. No, I believing in working for what I get and do not expect any handouts from anyone. Just because someone says it is ok to do somehting does not make it the right thing today.

 

Let me get this straight. You're a #1 draft pick. Every other #1 draft pick gets paid HUGE signing bonuses and a big salary BEFORE they EVER take a snap. You, though, are going to take no bonus (you haven't earned it, right?) and the lowest salary they will pay you?

 

Right.

Am I the only one that thinks BQ might be a bit overrated? Time will definitely tell.

 

I always thought that in college, as a matter of fact, I hated him at ND. Now that we have him, I definitely hope that he turns into a productive player. But, yes, I do think he got a lot of hype for beating up on the military schools and then getting massacred by Ohio State and then LSU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.