BGP Expansion League - Draft Round Ten

Godot

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that work for you? You give up a scoring slot every game.
I will pick extra position players and see which ones work there way into playing time and which one's do not. I will either pick up a K to keep all year or more likely grab a different one depending on who is having a good year or who has a good matchup each week.

Kickers and defenses are very similar. If you don't have one of the top 2-5 of them you might as well just pick one up each week that will help you the most.

I will pick extra position players and see which ones work there way into playing time and which one's do not. I will either pick up a K to keep all year or more likely grab a different one depending on who is having a good year or who has a good matchup each week.

Kickers and defenses are very similar. If you don't have one of the top 2-5 of them you might as well just pick one up each week that will help you the most.

I value defenses slightly more than kickers, but I agree on your points.

I was really hoping to get Baltimore or New England's defense this year. I wanted to make sure I got a decent defense, but like you, I'll just take a flier on kickers and hope I can mix and match and get some decent production...

I value defenses slightly more than kickers, but I agree on your points.

I was really hoping to get Baltimore or New England's defense this year. I wanted to make sure I got a decent defense, but like you, I'll just take a flier on kickers and hope I can mix and match and get some decent production...

You will, I do it in every league I'm in. And I win my fair share.

You will, I do it in every league I'm in. And I win my fair share.

The point drop off in top flight kickers isn't nearly as drastic as the difference in defenses...I just don't think you're losing much by playing musical chairs with your kickers. I'd rather take a chance on a position player who can produce when I need him. But, that's just me.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting and drafting a good kicker...I just don't value them enough to do it this early, and by the time it rolls around to when I would draft one, the good ones are gone and there is zero point in taking one, so I wait until the very end.