2A Rankings (BGP) Discussion

Guest Bluto

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-8 could be thrown in a hat and pulled out in any order and there wouldn't be alot of controversy...I believe 2a is that evenly matched this year... I do think leslie Co deserves some props with all they coming back from a pretty decent team last year...

The Admirals really had heavy graduation losses, particularly on the lines. Sam Harp is one of the best in the state at developing the lower eschelons, but it is hard for me to believe they could be number 1 right now given how unproven most of their new starters are at the moment.

I expected for NCC and Bardstown to be higher.....but I agree with JFF.....any team 1-8 could be there at the end.....2A is even-steven, you know what I mean!

Ncc will struggle alot in the beginning of the year i believe with this being a very down year for them at the skill positions, they will have alot of trouble putting points on the board... The defense will be very good... A kind of tough schedule at the beginning but they will pull it together at the end...

The Admirals really had heavy graduation losses, particularly on the lines. Sam Harp is one of the best in the state at developing the lower eschelons, but it is hard for me to believe they could be number 1 right now given how unproven most of their new starters are at the moment.

Yea I Couldn't agree more that's why I had The Ads Ranked 5th in my Poll.

The one thing I can say about this team is they Do not have near The Presure on them as they did last year.They do have lots of speed and some very good receivers.The QB is not very tall but has a Cannon for a arm with very good Accuracy.Being Ranked 1st is not a good thing,because the last thing this Team needs is to get Over Confident!:thumb: