Your top 3?

Who will be your teams top 3 players? Not so much your big name player, just the top 3 your team couldn't do without. I love going and watching these players. I recently saw a Ludlow practice and would say the 3 there are LB Jake Helmer, DB, WR, KR Buddy Lundsford, and center Alex Woods. Jake and Buddy should both be big names in the papers. I see Jake easily leading NKY in tackles. Buddy will be in the top 5 in recieving easily. Alex woods you will probably never hear of. He is a 270+lb. kid down on the line. He didn't see much playing time the first 2 years but now in his Senior season will start. He will keep his line tight knit and no nonsense in the huddle and truly looks to be a keader this year.

Who will be your teams top 3 players? Not so much your big name player, just the top 3 your team couldn't do without. I love going and watching these players. I recently saw a Ludlow practice and would say the 3 there are LB Jake Helmer, DB, WR, KR Buddy Lundsford, and center Alex Woods. Jake and Buddy should both be big names in the papers. I see Jake easily leading NKY in tackles. Buddy will be in the top 5 in recieving easily. Alex woods you will probably never hear of. He is a 270+lb. kid down on the line. He didn't see much playing time the first 2 years but now in his Senior season will start. He will keep his line tight knit and no nonsense in the huddle and truly looks to be a keader this year.

Is Jake a DB or LB ? If he's a DB leading in tackles thats bad , If he's a LB thats good !

Raceland

Bret Denton - Junior who started his sophomore year at RB and was the leading rusher. Will start at RB/LB. If Bret steps up, he will carry Raceland on his shoulders this year. Could be the heart of the offense and the sole of the defense.

Tyler Boyles - Junior who started his sophomore year at WR. Will start this year at QB with big shoes to fill. A Mature young man who will hopefully lead the offense and distribute the ball well.

Stephen Piercy - Senior who will start at RB or WR and at LB. Provides strong senior leadership and very athletic, could be the deciding factor for Raceland.

Honorable Mention:

Robby Logan - Some Lineman love. Junior who will start at OL/DL. Good size and will provide good run/pass support for the offense, could be a force on defense.

Trimble County

David Bird - spectacular RB; named All State (HM) last year; averaged over 10 yds/carry; punishes teams when they tackle him; not too shabby as a LB, either

Justin Hawkes - team player that exudes football; can play as RB or QB...would play at center if you asked him. Dominating on defense; watching him make a tackle is one of my favorites at a TC game

Corey Jones - great leader; lineman that you don't want to be on the other side of; great person, too

Mason County Richie Cox D-1 prospect qb,s with big arm and great legs, Jackson Tolle D-1 prospect Te,LB,DE good hands exceptional strength and speed ,Wiley Brace tackle D-1 prospect strong ,good foot work loves to hit.

Don't forget Jarrett Rouse QB/DB. As Jarrett goes so does Ludlow. So much of Ludlow's game plan is centered around his passing and running ability.

Don't forget Jarrett Rouse QB/DB. As Jarrett goes so does Ludlow. So much of Ludlow's game plan is centered around his passing and running ability.

From what I here Rouse had strong thoughts of leaving the team early summer. That CANNOT be the one person you team revolves around.

From what I here Rouse had strong thoughts of leaving the team early summer. That CANNOT be the one person you team revolves around.

Rouse did think of leaving the team early on. He wanted to focus on his senior season in basketball. Which i do believe is his favorite of the 3 he plays. But hes back, got his head on straight, and is ready to lead the panthers this season at quarterback.

He still had second thoughts did he not?

You are correct he did have second thoughts. This year as well as last year and i'd say about the last six years. I know the kid personally and he has always had second thoughts. My point is he loves the game of football maybe not as much as basketball but he still does and he always ends up playing and giving it all hes got. ;)

If you question quitting is it possible to give it all you got?

Yes it is. You cant play the game of football without giving it all you've got. Just wait and see come to some games i promise you hes there to win and thats all hes worried about. :thumb: