Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Wide Review

Featured Replies

Thought it'd be nice to see what people thought.

 

 

Most Surprising Team(s):

 

Most Dissapointing Team(s):

 

Coach Of The Year:

 

Best Game:

 

Best Fans:

 

Most Underrated Player:

 

Most Overrated Player:

Most Surprising Team: Shelby Co,

 

Most Dissapointing Team(s): LexCath, Bourbon Co.

 

Best Game: Shelby Co. vs PRP

 

Best Fans: Clark Co.

 

 

 

Not sure about the other categories but here are some that IMO are...

Most Surprising Team(s): Shelby County, Highlands

 

Best Game: PRP vs. LexCath in the LIT

 

Best Fans: Boyd County

I'll reflect on the 14th.

 

Most Surprising Team(s): Jenkins and Letcher Central. No one expected LCC to win the 14th and for Jenkins to get as far as they did.

 

Most Dissapointing Team(s): Knott Central and Hazard. Both teams had the talent to go farther than what they did.

 

Coach Of The Year:

 

Best Game: 14th Championship game. It was a great game by Leslie and Letcher Central. Both teams hit the ball and made plays. Just a good game to watch.

 

Best Fans: That one is hard, but I'd have to go with Perry Central.

 

Most Underrated Player: There were a few.

 

Most Overrated Player: Not going there. :D

Most Surprising Team(s): Christian Academy

 

Most Dissapointing Team(s): Eastern ( again! )

 

Coach Of The Year: Bill Gray-Christian Academy

 

Best Game: Trinity/ Ballard-Regional Champioship

 

Best Fans: Trinity JV Parents- Grilled Burgers and Dogs and had full spread for the St X JV players and parents after the final JV doubleheader!

 

Most Underrated Player: Kal Scheler-Saint X

 

Most Overrated Player:-Zach Osborne-PRP

I'll reflect on the 14th.

 

Most Surprising Team(s): Jenkins and Letcher Central. No one expected LCC to win the 14th and for Jenkins to get as far as they did.

 

Most Dissapointing Team(s): Knott Central and Hazard. Both teams had the talent to go farther than what they did.

 

Coach Of The Year:

 

Best Game: 14th Championship game. It was a great game by Leslie and Letcher Central. Both teams hit the ball and made plays. Just a good game to watch.

 

Best Fans: That one is hard, but I'd have to go with Perry Central.

 

Most Underrated Player: There were a few.

 

Most Overrated Player: Not going there. :D

Yeah, if you like getting trashed talked.:D They are very supportive of there Commadores. And I can agree with you on KCC and Hazard for Disappointing. And I have to ask Pat Dad are you involved with any of the FBI stuff going on in Hindman, where you offered gravel?

  • Author

Most Suprising Team(s): I'll go ahead and take ourselves (Shelby Co.)

 

Most Dissapointing Team(s): Eastern and Male

 

Coach of the Year: Dunbar's coach

 

Best Game: 7th Region Championship...Ballard vs. Trinity

 

Best Fans: Dunbar (loudest)...

 

Most Underrated Player: Lincoln Wagner, Sean Bouthillette?

 

Most Overrated Player: Not sure

I will chime in on the 12th Region.

Best Team: Somerset

Most Overrated Team: Boyle County

Most Underrated Team: Rockcatle

Best Coach: J.D. Bussell at Rock (or Grundy at SHS)

Most Overrated Player: Green at West Jessamine

Most Underrated Player: Dakota Smith at Rock and Scott Moody at Somerset

Best Player in Region: Rich Witten

Best Game: a Tie SHS V. Mercer in Semi's and SHS V. W. Jessamine in Finals SHS had a 10 run 4th.

Just my take on the 12th

Yeah, if you like getting trashed talked.:D They are very supportive of there Commadores. And I can agree with you on KCC and Hazard for Disappointing. And I have to ask Pat Dad are you involved with any of the FBI stuff going on in Hindman, where you offered gravel?

 

I said PCC because the way the fans were after the death of a family member of one of the other teams. That was class in my book. I still know about the other things. :thumb:

 

I'll take the 5th on the last question. :sssh:

 

Best Fans: Clark Co.

 

 

 

 

Not sure about the other categories but here are some that IMO are...

 

:laugh: Unreal!

I said PCC because the way the fans were after the death of a family member of one of the other teams. That was class in my book. I still know about the other things. :thumb:

 

I'll take the 5th on the last question. :sssh:

Yeah, I agree with that and I understand if you take the 5th.:thumb:

Most Disapopointing Team: Bourbon County

 

Coach Faris had a group of seniors that flat laid down this year. I watched them several games and those kids were sorry. I think 3 of them are going on to play college ball, but this fan believes 2 will be home before Xmas. Bourbon will be a better team next year without the disractions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.