Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Basketball Update

Featured Replies

The good news is that Mitchell is a real physical specimen and Josh Carrier is, well, Josh Carrier... :lol:

 

Your guy could be the next MJ. However, history has shown many players talent to shrink in the spotlight of the regular season.

 

Word is that the UK's Ramon Harris is tearing it up this summer. We'll see. I hope "they" are correct but I'll reserve judgment until 12.1.07.

The leader Gale Catlett. I found out years later that Catlett was the fans choice to take over for Rupp.

 

Catlett = Eddie Sutton

  • Author
Your guy could be the next MJ. However, history has shown many players talent to shrink in the spotlight of the regular season.

 

Word is that the UK's Ramon Harris is tearing it up this summer. We'll see. I hope "they" are correct but I'll reserve judgment until 12.1.07.

And I agree. I don't see it often, but you get that "special player" feeling from watching him. As always time will tell...

Kemba Walker verballed to UConn, a couple of weeks back...I missed that.

Was that a surprise for UC? I believe GT recently mentioned that you thought UC would get him and that Cronin had an "in" back east with Walker.

  • Author
Kemba Walker verballed to UConn, a couple of weeks back...I missed that.

Was that a surprise for UC? I believe GT recently mentioned that you thought UC would get him and that Cronin had an "in" back east with Walker.

At that point he had yet to blow up like he did, and UConn wasn't really in the picture. They were his dream school all along, and at that point there wasn't much UC could do. There are still 3 and maybe 4 solid PG targets in mind. The link I mentioned was Mick knowing the Rice coach well from his days recruiting Kenny Satterfield.

 

Tony Mitchell to Bama was a bigger hit IMO. Still not sold that verbal is all that solid though...

I saw that, regarding Mitchell...thought his name was familiar from somewhere.

UConn probably didn't focus on Walker that much because they were persuing Brandon Jennings and trying to swin BJ, Samuels and Tyreke Evans I believe.

  • Author
I saw that, regarding Mitchell...thought his name was familiar from somewhere.

UConn probably didn't focus on Walker that much because they were persuing Brandon Jennings and trying to swin BJ, Samuels and Tyreke Evans I believe.

Plus Walker had a few huge weekends in a row. I really like what I know about his game. Very good get for the Huskies in a short amount of time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.