Clemens Out of the Pen???

C-A-T-S your Avatar is the day that things changed in the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry. After Tek gave Pay-Rod the old two hander to the puss the Red Sox have shown no fear of the Pinstripes as displayed by that comeback from 3-0 down to win the ALCS. Things changed that day. Of course we'll get the typical Yankee response: Blah Blah Blah injuries Blah Blah Blah 27 Championships Blah Blah Blah Babe Ruth. Like the immortal Mr. T said, "Its all just a bunch of jibber jabber!" All those championships won't change the fact that the team that the Yankees used to kick sand on is now a much superior franchise. But hey, they'll always have Bucky Dent.........how long ago was that????

Like I said, enjoy polishing those old trophies and dusting off the monuments in center field because with the current ownership/management in place the Red Sox aren't going anywhere anytime soon. You Yankees fans love to live in the past. One day you'll wake up and realize that those trophies and history don't scare anyone anymore--it is a new day in baseball and has been for the last 7 years--get used to it.

At least they are there to polish :D

OR.....The Yankees need an overhaul soon..

I actually look for that to happen, the Boss always makes some moves by and a little after the break but I look for some major changes at sesons end. Imo the Yankees are not out of the WC at all. If the get to the playoffs then look out, they will not be an easy out. This team is not satisfied with "just" a WC. I don't know who will go or anything but I look for some big changes. I hate to see it happen but Torre is probably gone, I don't think that this season's problems can be blamed on him. Girardi may be the next manger of the Yankees, I don't know. I do know that I am not worried about the Yankees future at all. They are the Yankees and will make the moves that they need to, whenever you have a core of guy like Jeter and Posada and the farm system that the Yanks have then they won't be down for long. That coupled with the Yanks are not afraid to spend money I certainly do not look for them to be down for very long.

GO YANKEES

GO REDS (now there is a team that needs help-LOL)

Yeah, they should be starting to show quite a bit of rust by now--they could probably use a good polishing.

Yep, that would take a lot of cleaner as opposed to your guys collection, we could just send you over a thimble full of it and a toothbrush and that would pretty much take care of yours. :thumb:

By the way, we have so many that we have to hire outside help to keep them shining, we have Buckner in to take care of that chore, but we have to have someone else to watch him to make sure that he doesn't let one of them slide through his legs. We were going to get Schilling but that red paint on that sock he wanted to use wouldn't work.

I'll talk to ya later, it has been fun and thanks for playing.

CATS...I posted something about your picture on the "Clemons" thread, but I'll repeat it. "It takes a real Man to attack someone with a facemask on".

Season is not over.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I gave you a :thumb: on that other thread and I will repeat it on this one.

CATS...I posted something about your picture on the "Clemons" thread, but I'll repeat it. "It takes a real Man to attack someone with a facemask on".

Season is not over.

I guess "real men" stay at different hotels than their teammates, and go out on the town with women other than their wife too....:sssh: